Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Wally grinned. "Well right now my max speed right now Mach. 3 but my Uncle Berry was able to hit light speed. Though that can be dangerous. If your go past that you could get sucked into the speed force. But I'm still working on it so I'm hopping to get faster with practice. Pietro, Mr. Maximoff, the teacher in charge of the Reflex class has been able to reach Mach. 10 so I'm hopping to reach that with his help." He grinned as he helped continued to spot for her.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:11 am

She stopped to blink at him again, tryign to understand what at least half of all that meant. She wans't stupid, no of course not! But... there were still pretty much she had no clue about sicne comming to earth. And they mostly ahd others words for most back home in Asgard...
So, the only thign she could come with to say was: "Speed force?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 am

Wally smiled apologetically and blushed realizing he had started talking to her as if she should know things about not only his world but earth as well. And Torunn was from nether.

"Sorry. The speed force is were speedsters like me, people who weren't born with their powers, get their speed. It's like this other world where it comes from, and it's were it will return eventually. That's why people from my world with my power have to be careful about how fast we go." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:15 pm

She smiled, findign his blush kinda cute. "Wait, so you haven't alwayshad powers?" she asked surprsied, but of course knew not everyone were born with their abilites like most of her own kind use to be. "Still alot i find really weird and ahrd to follow in this place," she said sheepishly, now her turn to feel a little stupid. "Thoguh now I see why you're a teacher assitant. You're really good explaning," she praised him with a hard pat on his shoulder.
"Have you ever risked gettign sucked into this... speed force? has it happend to others like you then?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Wally smiled at the compliment. And then his face turned into a slight frown. "My Uncle was almost pulled in and then a few years later he was pulled in completely. I was about to take up his mantle of The Flash when I came here. I decided to stick with Kid Flash. I just didn't feel I was ready for that so." He shrugged in explanation. "As for me getting to the speed force I'm not there speed wise just yet. Like I said The speed force is what comes after hitting light speed and I'm not there yet. I haven't even been able to get to Mach 10 yet so I still have to work to get to that point. And I didn't say this before but no I wasn't born with my powers. When I was 11 I figured out how to recreate the accident that gave the Flash his powers so I did and here I am 9 years later." He grinned cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Her smile fell a little as he talked baout his uncle, and placed her hand on his shoulder softly, as if tryign to be comforting.
"Sorry, i still only understand half what all you said really means..." she said sheepishly. "But I'm sure that one day, you'll feel ready to take up his mantle. Just remeber, you're not your uncle, so don't compare yourself with him and just be The Flash in your own way. He'll be proud over you for just ebign you," she said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 pm

"Yeah." Wally grinned nostalgically. "Your right that was the kind of guy he was." He then looked around the room. "So is there anything else in here you want to try out?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:00 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah right... well i sort of lost interesst for now," she said matter of factly, havign forgotten about her sudden excitment for the place when he had told more about himself. So, this is what 'bonding' feels like?
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Wally laughed out loud. "I love it. You've got the attention span of a speedster. Is there someplace else you want to see or do?" He asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:47 am

She gave him a look, not sure if to take that as a compliment or not... Ha, she really had no humor, is she was suppsoe to just laugh it off.
She scratched her cheek in thought, looking around the room again. "Well..." she began, turning back to him with a careful smile. "IS there something you can teach me?"

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 Tumblr_m71e7qJkfG1rze3l0o1_500
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:18 am

Wally grinned. "Don't worry it wasn't an insult." He explained. "Teach you something? Hmm." He thought for a moment. "We could spar if you like? The information I have on you can't tell me what you really know. Or I could take you to the lab and teach you about chemistry?" he was only half joking because most girls weren't into science like he was.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:47 am

Normally, she would've happily dived in for the chance to spar with someone, but when hearign something about chemistry, her curiosity got the best of her once again.
"That's some science stuff right?" she asked, having heard about her dad and his friends alwasy debatting on wheter magic or science was better. "I've alwasy wonderd what that really is, and means!" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Wally's eyes widened in surprise and excitement. A pretty girl actually wanted to listen to him talk about science. If she were carrying ten plates for pizza, and wearing a bikini he would be in heaven.

"Sure!" He said excitedly. He grabbed her hand and began pulling her at, what for him was a slow pace, toward the lab rooms.

(Ooc: So you know darling I know absolutely nothing about chemistry so if something is wrong just ignore it ^^)
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:09 pm

(no worries, 'cause i know nothing about it either<3333 xDD and lol, Wally<333)

Good thing Torunn was a trained warrior, or that pulled might've actully hurt!
Once stepping inside the lab room, she imedinetly went on ehr way to touch, poke and stare at all the wierd science things there, asking each second: "What's this? And that? What's this do? Is this some sort of poition's class??"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:29 pm

"Actually," Wally said with a grin. "It kind of is. But you want to be careful. Some of the liquids in here can burn you." he ran over to the safety closet and got what they needed.

Wally put on a white lab coat and had a pair of lab goggles on his head. He then handed her, her own goggles and coat. "Here put these on. If something goes wrong we don't want anything getting in your eyes and if something gets on the coat and starts burning then you can take off the coat before it gets to your skin." He explained grinning madly.

"Now this." He pulled over the first thing she had pointed to. "Is a bun-sin burner. It lets up heat up things. Here I'll show you." Wally set everything up quickly, and sparked the burner. "Now were going to take this." He pulled down a beaker filled with green liquid and put some in an empty vile and put it over the flame using tongs. "Now this in going to heat up and then were going to mix it with something and I think your really going to like the final result." His wide grin took over his face as he went through the work.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:37 pm

She took the things handed to her, starting to think this was soem sort of fight or dangerous challenge. What esle would they need this weird 'saftey cloth' for? She put in on quickly and went to stand by his side, watching his every move closely and with interest. She was having more fun thna she'd imagine ever having sicne comming to this place... and she wans't even fightning!

Taking notcie of his mad grin, she held back a laugh. He lamsot looked cute for a moment there. Almost. Nothing to it....
"So, science is some kind of magic then?" she asked brightly, starring at the liquid and waitign impatinetly for the result. "I mean, mixing poitions and all... Mayeb even i can do this," she smiled before grinning just as amdly and excitment as Wally. "Does it blow stuff up???"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Wally grinned manically. "It blows up all the time. And while it's not Magic like you would know it with Loki or, Zatana, a sorceress in my world, it does have effects like that." He grinned and pulled a few more things off of the shelves. "What I'm showing you, is how to make a stink bomb. It's a small explosion and it spreads a large amount of stink where ever you set it off." Wally began mixing more chemicals together. Some of them had a slight combustion and puffed out foul smelling smoke.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:48 pm

She frowend when the trickster was brought up, but quickly pushed the thougth aside as Wally kept on explaining. "Oh, so it's like a wapeon to disract your enemies then?" she asked, thinking she had gotten the point of this 'weapon'. "That woudl do greta durning a battefiled," she clapped her hands excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:33 pm

"It's exactly like that." Wally grinned as she showed she was getting it. "Now this kind is usually used as a prank. You roll it into someone's room it goes off and then there room smells bad for a month." he grinned remembering doing pranks like that when he was younger with Dick. "Now Batgirl, one of the teachers here, she uses smoke bombs and gas pellets. The smoke bombs are to obscure your opponents ability to see. The gas pellets are used to knock out opponents you don't want to hurt or don't have time for." he continued explaining.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:44 pm

"That's genious!" she burst out, grabbing him the shoulders. "You're a genious! Teach me how to make my own!" she demanded with an evil glint in her eye. Now she ahd a way to get back at people she didn't like, and without physically hurting them.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Wally grinned and laughed. "Well I have heard that before but thank you." His smiled took up his whole face. "And it's not hard. I'll finish this and then the next one we'll do together and the one after that I'll watch you make it to see how you do on your own? Hows that sound?" He smiled as he continued working.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:14 pm

She pouted, wanting to make stinck bobm weapon NOW, but nodded anyway and let him finnish. Oooh she knew exactly on who she was gonna sue it on! Firstly Loki, that traitor, and then thse losers who sent all the theacter on her and theeeeen.... hmmm... Wnder how her dad would react with this thign thrown at him?
She chuckled evilly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 pm

"But one thing." Wally said smiling as he looked at her. "You have to promise not to use the knowledge I give you against me." He said this in an overly dramatic joking voice smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:37 am

She straighted up, and placed her hand above her heart. "Of course not! As a warrior of Asgard, I promise," she smiled brigthly before messing up his hair. "If i'm gonna go agaisnt you, i'll just use my own knowledge," she grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:17 am

Wally laughed. "Hey watch the hair." He said jokingly as he ran his hands through his hair 'fixing' it. "It took me a good 4 seconds to get it like this." He told her grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next