Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:08 am

"Ditto." She said with a little smile and nudged him with her shoulder, "Just like old times huh?" She asked lightly as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 am

"Yeah..." He said, smiling a little before he looked at her. He then reached over and messed up her hair again.

He chuckled when he saw the look she was giving him. "Not my fault you choose not to phase when I do that to ya." He said, poking her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 am

"If I didn't know any better, I'd start to think you liked touching my hair." She said as she shook her hair out and ran one hand through it. She smiled up at him and poked his arm playfully, "Not my fault, you love my hair." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:36 am

Logan shook his head. "You're starting to enjoy it too much... Guess I'll stop." He said, taking another drink of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:52 pm

"Either that or I just enjoy teasing you." She pointed out with a little smile up at him before she started to head up the staircase that led to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:13 pm

"Don't know how it's you teasing me, half-pint." He stated, as he followed her up the stairs.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:19 pm

"Well I am just teasing you about my hair, I mean why else would you touch it all the time?" She asked as she turned to look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Logan smirked. "You used to get all upset about it, hoping for that again." He said, moving up to be one step below her. His face close to hers.

"You suggesting you want me to touch it for another reason, Darlin'?" He asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Kitty's breath caught in her throat and her eyes flicked to his lips for a moment before she met his eyes again, "Maybe I am." She said eventually, she wondered what his reaction would be to that and hoped it wouldn't be a rebuke.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:34 pm

He was a little surprised at how bold she was.

Little kitty has grown up. He thought, still smirking.

"What? Want me to braid it, pun'kin?" He asked, joking.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:38 pm

She couldn't help but roll her eyes, "And have it get all snarled?" She shot back before she turned and kept going uo the stairs. In a way it still felt like a rebuke but hey she knew she was attractive and she also knew that she could be good in bed...so hey it wasn't like she was offended...right?
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:46 pm

"Hey, never said I was perfect." He said, as he watched her walk up the stairs before following her.

He watched her smooth legs for a moment, before moving his eyes to the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 pm

She almost froze in place when she felt his eyes on her legs but kept moving, so he did notice her that made her feel..well surprised and excited. "I could always teach you." She said lightly as she reached the final step and then started to walk down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Logan smirked. "Not sure if I really need to know how to do that." He said, as he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:22 pm

"Could come in handy." She said as she smirked over at him before approaching his room and opening it, "Well here it is." She said and tapped on his nameplate with her fingernail before she stepped back to let him in his room. "There's a map of the place in your study drawer in case you want to review where everything is." She added.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:40 pm

He shook his head, still wearing his smirk. "Sure, half-pint."

He entered his room and looked around. He looked back at Kitty. "Thanks." He said, before tossing his bag onto his bed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:46 pm

"Sure Mi Amigo." She said and mock saluted him before she turned and left the room shutting the door as she went.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:56 pm

Logan chuckled. "Goodnight!" He called, shaking his head.

He placed the case of beer on his desk and took off his shirt, tossing it aside.

He walked over to his bed and sat down. He picked up his bag and set it next to the bed.

I'll unpack later... He decided, taking off his shoes.

He laid back on his bed and sighed.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Once she entered her room, Kitty phased out of her robe and let it fall to the floor, for a moment she was tempted to phase out of her underwear too but she held off on it. She smiled and drank the rest of her beer, "I wonder why I've never done this before." She said before she hiccuped. She smirked down at the extra two cans she had swiped from Logan earlier and giggled. "I'm in trouuuuble." She said and phased one can open before she started to drink some more. She vaguely wondered what would happen if she tried to seduce Logan...seduce Logan, the guy was killer, "I punned." She said out loud wih another giggle before she drank more. She glanced over at the wall, well maybe she could peek on him...besides what would it hurt? She smiled and set the can down on the couunter before she started to phase through the wall, unfortunately for her though she phased too far and fell into the room. A little drunken giggle left her lips, "Woooow Pryde...you are sooo sneaky." She said before she giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Logan sat up, with his claws out the moment he heard the thud. He looked down, seeing Kitty giggling to herself all over the floor.

Logan sighed as he stood up, retracting his claws. "What did I tell you about phasing? Knock first." He stated, helping her up.

"...You've been drinking more... haven't you?" He said, before glancing at his case and noticing the empty bottles. "Pryde..." He said, turning back to her.

He stared when he noticed her housecoat was gone and she was only in her underwear. He sighed, before grabbing a sheet off his bed and draping it over the half naked woman in his room.

"What do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:26 pm

"Are you mad at me?" She asked as she looked up at him with wide eyes, "I...only wanted a peek!" She said and then hiccuped again. She swayed a little on her feet, "And I have nightmares." She said quietly, not sounding as drunk when she said it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at her, with an amused look on his face. "What did you want to peek at, half-pint?" He asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows at her last comment. "What kind of nightmares?" He asked, softly, before he started leading her over to the bed.

He sat her down on the bed and knelt down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:35 pm

She blushed at his first question, "Uhh not much." She said and then sighed at his second question, her hands squeezing his own as she slowly looked up at him. "A bullet...and the feeling of being...stuck inside it." She said quietly, she looked away again, "I...I get sick sometimes, the Professor said that...that I still had some of the bullet inside me." She said and laughed. "He wasn't sure of the lasting effects but I think I do." She said and then shrugged before she hiccuped again.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Logan moved to sit next to her on the bed, before bringing her into a hug.

He just held her for a moment as he thought about the time she was in there for so long.

He thought about his own nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:49 pm

She rested her head against his chest, smiling to herself when she registered his chest was bare and she could feel his heartbeat. "You smell nice." She said absently as she smiled up at him before resting it back against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next