Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:28 pm

"Well I have multiple definitions of fun." Johnny told her. "And tell me what you think I mean by fun this time?" He smirked at her wanting to see if she would say it.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Ivy gave him a withering look. "You don't make your appetites a secret, and my guess is you want to try and sate them with me, in which case the answer would be a very firm no," she said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Johnny pouted and put his hands on his hips. "Give me five good reasons." he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Ivy gave him another withering look before exhaling. "One, I'm not in the mood. Two, you're really not my type. Three, I can kill you with a dose of poison from my lips. Four, in my failure to kill you I can make fungus grow on you in some very unpleasant places. Do I need a fifth?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow smirking. "One I could get you in the mood, two how am I not your type, three I heal fast enough that your lips wouldn't cause that much of a problem, four if you did grow a fungus on me you would be the only woman that would be interested given you love of plants so yes give me a fifth reason." he grinned defiantly.

(are we going to have them get together and have some fun or will it always be this back and forth? I won't be disappointed either way just curious)
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Ivy arched an eyebrow. "Huh, you actually have a brain in your head that you think with. I'm impressed," she said, crossing her arms. "Fine then, five," she said, leaning forward slightly with a smirk. "Would you really want me to give in so easily?" she asked with a wink before turning to leave.

(It really depends on what mood Ivy's in xD She does tend to have some mood swings, so we'll see. She might eventually be wanting a little steamy time, but right now she'd much rather play this game XD)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Johnny smirked. "Will I will definitely be fun once we get to it you're right it wouldn't be half as fun if you didn't fight with me on it." Johnny looked into her eyes. "You know your green eyes really are beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Ivy arched an eyebrow. "Huh, and you're looking above my chest. You're just full of surprises today, aren't you?" she asked a bit dryly before chuckling bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Johnny grinned as he stepped forward. "When I show real interest in a woman I look at her from the head." He stroked her hair, then allowed his index finger to drift over her face, down her neck and collar over the curve of her breast down her stomach, He began moving his body down to kneel before her. His finger continued it's trek down the curve of her hip down her thigh, over her knee, down her shin stopping at the tip of her foot. "To toe." He whispered as he smirked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Ivy's eyes followed him down, and she smirked down at him. "Well, you certainly do know how to treat a lady," she said with a low chuckle before leaning over and gently cupping his chin with her hand. "Still not getting me into your bed though, sweet-heart," she whispered before releasing his chin and straightening up.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:11 am

Johnny smirked. "Maybe not yet Ivy but eventually." He leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:16 am

Ivy chuckled and patted his cheek in an almost fond fashion. "Keep telling yourself that, sweet-heart,"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Johnny smirked. "Oh don't you worry Ivy eventually you will want me just too much." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Ivy arched an eyebrow and gave a little smirk. "We'll see . . . I wouldn't be too sure of yourself, sweety," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:35 pm

Johnny smirked. "It's not over confidants sweetness." He strocked her chin. "It's fact." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Ivy smirked a bit before her eyes glinted a little. "I've just had the most wonderful idea," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Johnny grinned. He figured that she wasn't talking about sleeping together but he hoped it would be something he would enjoy. "And what would that be Ivy?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Ivy grinned. "How about we raise the stakes a little, hm? You seem like the type of man to enjoy a bet," she said, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Johnny smirked. "That I do. What are the stakes and what's the bet?" He asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Ivy tilted her head with a grin. "If you manage to seduce me in . . . oh, let's say one month, I'll promise that it won't just be a one-time only thing," she said, looking at Johnny coyly. "But if it's not done within the month, well, you have to agree to respect my wishes,"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Johnny grinned, he took her hand and kissed the top. "You have a deal, Pamala." He grinned and turned over her hand kissing the palm gently. "I think this is going to be a lot of fun." He grinned up at her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Ivy grinned at him as well. "Indeed, it will," she agreed, gently pulling her hand away.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:50 am

Johnny grinned and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "So how about you and I go out and get something to eat?" He asked her happily.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Ivy arched an eyebrow. "Is this your way of trying to ask me out on a date?" she asked, sounding a bit amused.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Johnny laughed. "Well I have a lot of work to do if I'm going to seduce you in a month I have to start. You are not an easy woman so I might as well start now, right?" He grinned. "So what do you say?" He asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next