Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Ivy arched an eyebrow and chuckled. "Alright then, what kind of food did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Johnny smiled. "I'll take you anywhere you like to go." He told her. "Italian, Chinese, anywhere." He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Ivy chuckled. "Oh, sweety, don't you know? I photosynthesize," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Johnny smiled he slipped his hand down from her shoulder to her hip. "Just because you don't need to eat doesn't mean you can't enjoy good food right?" He smirked as he made small circles with his thumb over the curve of her him.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Ivy chuckled and gently pulled his hand off her hip. "It's not a matter of need, merely of taste. The thought of eating meat and plants repulses me,"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Johnny smiled he took her hand and spun her around back into his chest. "Well if that's the case I'll take you to a movie or something. I can tell your the kind of woman that doesn't just fall into bed with a man. Though I would enjoy that. But your more likely if you like the guy so I'll take you somewhere you'll like to have fun." He stroked her back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Ivy looked up at him and chuckled. "Really, what gave you that impression?" she asked innocently before exhaling. "Well, it seems like you won't relent. Fine, what did you have in mind?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Johnny grinned as he continued holding her. "Hmmm lets think. Food is out. I don't think a movie will be something we will both enjoy, honestly I would want to make out with you in the back row the entire time, or I'd be trying to cop a feel the whole time and I don't think that will help me. So tell me dear Ivy, were does a man take a woman that doesn't need to eat and isn't interested in him feeling her up just yet take the woman?" He asked her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Ivy smirked a bit. "Well, at least you're being honest," she said before chuckling. "What makes you think I'm going to help you? You're a smart boy, you figure it out," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:13 pm

Johnny grinned as he held her. "Hmmm." He thought for a moment, then got an idea. "Ahh how about I take you to a plant nursery?" He asked with a curious look. "You could have a few new additions to your plant army." He suggested.

(lol I almost wrote 'Your goat army' Razz.... i'm watching chopped.) ^^
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Ivy arched an eyebrow and chuckled. "See, knew you could come up with an idea," she said, patting his cheek before untangling his arms from around her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Johnny grinned and laughed. "Ok then Let us be off." He put his arm back around her shoulder and began guiding her away from the forest and toward a nice plant nursery he had seen in town.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Ivy rolled her eyes when he put his arm around her shoulder, but she followed him. This was going to be a long month if he was going to insist on being sticking to her side every instant of it. Oh well, so long as she held out for a month she'd soon have her peace and quiet back . . .
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Johnny grinned over at her. "You know I'm going to annoy you into submission if I have to." He grinned as he pulled her along.

(I'm having fun with these two.... how would you feel about them being semi exclusive... and are you planing to have Ivy give in before the end of the 'month'?)
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Ivy rolled her eyes. "Thankfully I'm good at tuning people out when I need to," she said a bit dryly.

(Same! ^^ And . . . uh . . . what do you mean exactly by semi-exclusive? XD As in having their own little thread that's sort of seperate from the rest of the RP? And . . . I honestly have noooo clue XD I don't tend to plan things out for RPs, as I like to see how the characters interact and where that stuff goes ^^; I'm more of a play-it-by-ear kind of person XD)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Johnny grinned and laughed. "We'll see."

(What I mean is that their in a 'relationship' but they don't mind if the other does anything with someone else. And i understand ^^ keep me posted ^^)
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Ivy chuckled and looked away. He was annoying, but at least he provided her with some amusement. That was something she had been seriously lacking in - especially since she had distanced herself from Harley and the orphans . . . but no, it was best not to think of that.

(Oooooooh, sure, that's fine with me ^^ And oki! Will do!)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Johnny grinned suddenly getting an idea. He swung her up into his arms. "Lets get there a little quicker shall we?" He grinned as he sped her away toward the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Ivy made a sound of protest before realizing it would do no good, and instead gave Johnny a "really?" look.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Johnny grinned at the look she gave him. "What? I can't help it if I'm impulsive." He told her with a grin. "Now lets head in and you can take whatever flowers you like." He opened the door for her and gave a slight bow as she entered.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Ivy just rolled her eyes, walking in through the door. While Johnny had carried her, she had changed the pigmentation in her skin so it had a normal, healthy, pale pink look to it rather than its normal green. She looked around at the plants, walking over to some young Venus fly traps. She smiled just a bit and gently stroked their stems before putting her finger into the trap. The fly trap then seemed to come alive, and almost playfully nibbled on Ivy's finger.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:38 am

Johnny smiled at Ivy as she seemed to be playing with the young plants. It was cute. Like a woman playing with small children or animals. He supposed to her the plants were like that.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:44 am

Ivy looked over at Johnny, a light smirk on her face. "This is why I don't eat vegetables," she said, looking back at the plants almost fondly. "To you I suppose it would be the equivalent of eating a bowl of baby meat," she said a bit dryly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:28 am

Johnny's nose wrinkled and his lips curled in disgust. He had done many things with the Crime Syndicate that most would find disturbing but even they wouldn't have done something that disturbing and disgusting. "I suppose when you put it like that the idea of it is disturbing." He agreed with her. "Honestly I was just thinking how you look like your playing with children or a puppy or something it's cute." He told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:52 am

Ivy arched an eyebrow and chuckled. "Well, thank you," she said, looking back at the Venus fly trap as it snapped its jaws down around a fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next