Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Johnny grinned as he watched Ivy's rear as she bent over. It was like looking at a poisonous flower. You want to touch but you know if you do there's a good chance you'll die. But that doesn't mean he couldn't enjoy the view.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Ivy rolled her eyes when she felt his stare on her. Of course. She straightened up and walked nonchallantly over to another plant, though one of the flowers hanging by Johnny's head suddenly sneezed pollen onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:42 pm

Johnny sneezed comically after the flower blew in his face. He fallowed after Ivy as she moved on.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:06 am

Ivy rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "You don't have to follow me around, you know. You could go and look at something else if you wanted to," she said over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:41 am

Johnny smiled. She was still trying to get rid of him. "The flowers are for you. When it comes to something beautiful to look at I'm more inclined to flesh and blood then fibers and chlorophyll." He told her smirking.

(what's your name on Skype? I'll look you up and then we can talk there and at least we will know when the other is on. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:25 am

Ivy rolled her eyes. "All right, I get it then," she said before going over to where the seed packets were, looking at them critically.

(fmwsophie ^^)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Johnny grinned as he watched her look over the seeds. "So tell me, you said I wasn't your type. What is your type? Just so I know what you are looking for." He told her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:39 am

Ivy looked over her shoulder with an arched eyebrow before looking back at the seeds. "I'll tell you that misogynistic and rapist aren't on my list of things I find attractive in a man," she said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 am

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "That didn't really answer my question Ivy. I asked what [bold]WAS[/bold] your type." He smirked giving her a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Ivy shrugged and looked away. If she was honest with herself . . . she didn't know. All she knew was that she didn't like men who used women and had no respect for them.

"I'm not giving you a cheat sheet, sweety," was her reply.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Johnny smirked and stepped forward. He ran his hands down her back grinning. "Aww come on Ivy. Just a little hint." He asked with a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Ivy exhaled and turned to face him with a slight smirk. "Fine then; men who know their place," she said before sauntering past him to the checkout counter.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Johnny smirked as he followed after her. "You mean like at your feet? Or between your knees perhaps?" He smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:10 am

Ivy gave him a look. "Of course you went there," she said dryly before turning and walking again. "I meant not trying to pretend like he's better than someone just because he has an extra appendage,"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:46 am

"A guy thinking their better then a woman because of his..?" Johnny asked in confusion. "I learned better then that long ago. SuperWoman can be quit scary and I definately know better then to mess with her and other powerful woman just because of that." He told Ivy causally.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:26 am

Ivy turned with an arched eyebrow. "Good for you then," she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Johnny gave her a childish pout. "Aww come on can't I get more then that for being more evolved they you thought I was?" He asked her hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4