Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity

Felicity

A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} Empty
PostSubject: A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir}   A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:15 pm

After the encounter with her father, Loki, Felicity had a lot to think about. She had been able to find a large tree with a bunch of shade to lay under. Her head leaned against the bark of the tree as she rested her eyes. She wanted to think about the encounter with Loki, but at the same time was forcing herself not to. Which was working out quite well. As she laid there, she took in every scent, and every breeze that blew. Everything felt so nice, she had miss feeling such fresh air and smelling the warm scents. You could say it relaxed her to where she could just sleep outside every night. Her love for the nature was overwhelming, which was something she loved. Felicity was grateful to her love of nature, for it was able to take her mind away from anything that was upsetting her. Even the nervous she had been feeling since she left her father's sight had disappeared. Her piercing green eyes opened to look at the sky and watch the flock of birds fly over her. A smile formed on her face as her left ear twitched a bit. As she continued to stare at all of the nature, she slowly started to sing.

I've seen the world
Done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant
In Bel Air now
Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child

Felicity sung, finding herself smiling as her voice hit every note correctly. Finding herself feeling like she was soaring as she continued to sing that song. She had heard it once, and one more time after that. It was enough for her to memorize all of the lyrics. Though, some lyrics she preferred to just hum them. Her eyes slowly closed as she did hum a bit of the tune, before letting herself sing the chorus.

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

Felicity continued to sing the song, opening her eyes now and then to look at the nature. She felt safe right now, not having to worry about anything. Though, she knew once she finished the song, she'd have to go back to thinking about what to do. Even if she didn't want to, she had to. Maybe she would go find her mother and talk to her about her meeting with Loki. Maybe she could help her find a way to be loved by him. Hopefully..

Last edited by Felicity on Wed May 29, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir}   A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:34 pm

"Awww... what a sad, depressed little voice," a cunning voice mocked her, emittign from the darker side of the woods. It went wuoet fro while after th growling voice ahd echoed around her.
And then someone suddenly jumped down and landed directly infront of her, red, glowing eyes leaning forward to the same eyelevel as hers.
The what appeard to be a young man sniffed, and the leaned a little backwards, but would still be considerd o invading ehr personal space. He raised an eeybrow as her stared at her like soem sort of riddle, titling his head.
"Huh..." he mutterd, eyes confused as they returned to it's back green color. "I thoghtbI smelt the scent of lady Sigyn...But you're not even a goddess."
He raised up from his crouched down postiton, eyes never leaving the cat girl infront of him. "Yet still... you feel so familiar... But I'd never forget a face like yours~" he grinned dangerously while licking his lips. "So then..."
He suddenly was at ehr side again, holding out one arm that hinderd her from getting up, and thus pushing her up agaisnt the tree. "Who might you be kitten?"

(srry for short, lame post >.<)
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir}   A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Felicity's cat ears had stood straight up when she heard a male's voice. She turned to look at where she heard the voice, only to hear it behind her now. Causing her to turn around, before hearing the voice echo behind her again. This made her realize that the person wasn't staying in the same spot. She relaxed a little bit as she leaned more against the tree. Her eyes looking around as his voice slowly started to fade. Once it did, she froze, finding it a bit suspicious at the sudden silence. Felicity went to look behind the tree, but was stopped as a male jumped down in front of her. She shrieked, her ears shooting straight up once again. The fur that was on her ears that once laid still, was now sticking straight up. Her eyes staring straight into his as she watched him invade her personal space. She stayed silent as she just stared at him, trying to tell him that she didn't like how close he was. Felicity didn't want to tell him to move away, for she didn't want to talk to him. She didn't know him. When he leaned back, her body relaxed slightly and her ears fell. All she was doing now was praying he'd move further away. As she waited, she checked the man out, scanning him to see if he was any threat.

When he spoke, her green eyes went straight to his. The moment he said her mother's name, her ears lifted up. Though, the immediately fell down a bit when he spoke about her not being a goddess. How did this man know what she was, and wasn't? Her eyes narrowed confusingly as she watched him stood up. Her eyes not leaving his for one bit. She wanted to hear what he was going to say, so she was going to stay silent. The moment he started to speak again, chills were sent down her spine. The way he talked made her suddenly feel a predator inside of him, causing her to back a bit away from her. Her eyes showing that she was slowly starting to not trust him. It didn't help that he suddenly licked his lips. Felicity went to move away, but suddenly felt his arm on hers. Next thing she knew, she was pushed against the tree in a standing up position. Her green eyes were now widened as she stared at the man. Finding herself a bit frozen. The way he looked at her, and the feeling of a predator was making her uncomfortable. Her left ear twitched when he asked her his question.

"Felicity, d-daughter of the goddess Sigyn, and God Loki." Felicity said quietly, forcing herself not to meow after saying her name and her father's. She thanked the curse for not being over powering right now. Her head moved away from his when she felt it getting closer. Though, her eyes never left his. "W-who are you?" She asked, fighting the urge to meow as she did.
A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} Tumblr_mit30p7Erv1qgv26no3_250
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir}   A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:30 am

To say Fenrir was enjoying this would be an understatement. Watching the fear and worry rise in this cat girl was to dman amusng it was a wonder he hadn't burst out aluhging in her face yet. Though of course he couldn't blame her, while humans sometimes were to slow to realize thier danger, animals could always telll when they should flee from their life. And this girl, whatever she was suppsoe to be, didn't need a second chance to realize he was litteraly death on legs. She jsut didn't act fast enough.

He didn't need to smell the fear and confustion on her, as her expression could tell anoyone exacty what she was feeling. Lieka dman open book.
He watched her ears go up and down in alarm, and had urge to just grabb them and tear them right off of her head. She had the same scent as Lady Sigyn, but lacked the esscense of a goddness. she wasn't even a half deity... Surely Odin must be ebhidn this someway? Unless Loki hadn't felt like trolling this girl herself. He's done it before to many of his other offspinrgs with mortals after all.

When she finally replied, his eyes grew wide for a moment. Sigyn AND Loki's daughter? Last tiem eh checked, they ahd only two sons, one killed by the other. He chuckled before removing his arm from her, givign her an amused and mocking look. "Then if I touch you I'd be slaughterd in the spot," he grinned wickedly. "Felicity? Well that name sure doens't suit ya Kitten."
He watched her withs his cold, dark eyes, almost looking as if about to leave, but then suddenly leaned down closer to ehr agai, their faces almsot touching.
"I'm the demon your kind, well what used to be your kind, feared sicne birht and chaniend up under Asgard," he smirked, vocie sounding like a deep, hungry growl as he forced her to stare back into his eyes. "I'm sure you've heard those broken howling and mad cries at night comming from underneeth your homes~"
A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} Tumblr_inline_min8uuhN0X1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir}   A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Felicity nodded slightly when he said that he would be slaughtered on sight if he touched her. Her facial expression telling him that it was indeed true. The moment he said that her name didn't suit her, and called her a kitten. Her ears raised a bit at the nickname. Her head tilted slightly, finding it a bit amusing to be called a kitten. Even if a bit of amusement showed on her face, it was still clear to see she wasn't trusting him. She watched as his expression changed into cold look, as if he was bored and going to leave. This caused her to look away, waiting for him to walk away from her. If he was going to leave, she would let him. He felt too intimidating. Felicity didn't like it when she felt something that made her feel like prey. In fact she'd wish that this man would leave her alone, but it was too much to ask. Her attention snapped right back at him. For his face was close to hers once again. Except he was really invading her personal space. Her back leaned against the tree more. As if trying to fade through it so she could get away from him.

When he spoke, her ears fell down as she knew what he was talking about. Her bright, green eyes stared at him with a bit of horror in them. She looked away from him the moment he spoke about being feared since birth and being chained up in Asgard. Her eyes staring at anything that wasn't him. Her body seemed to calm down as she looked away from his dark, cold eyes. Though, the calmness didn't last long. She suddenly felt him force her to look back at him. Except her eyes were closed as she made a sound. "Nyaaa!" Felicity whimpered, before trying to get away from him. She hated being roughly touched, it made her sick. "L-Let go-Nyaaa." She said, her eyes opening to look at the man, before sinking a little at the words he spoke. Felicity bit her lips as she continued to sink as he got closer. As she did this, he was getting taller, and taller. It wasn't until she completely felt uncomfortable and unsafe did she do something she hadn't done in a long time.

Felicity suddenly let out a hiss, her ears standing straight back. The fur on her ears were standing straight up as she hissed. After the first hiss, she let one more out, before glaring at the man in both fear and a bit of anger.
A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} Tumblr_mgcestQ8ny1rp2k2wo1_500
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir}   A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:27 pm

His grin widend, looking almsot as if it was to split his face in half. He knew exactly what he was doing, invading ehr space, watching ehr like a prey... He drank in the fear and anxiety streaming from her, feelign his cannines grow alittle at the delicous smell. He hasn't had a 'desent' meal fro a while. It's really such a shame he can't have her as his next lunch. However... that didn't stop him from using her to other things.
He almost jerked back in surprise as she spoke up again, but this time sounding less like a girl. Did she just...?
Hearing her making the same noise a second time, he couldn'tcontain his laughter as he burst out in ehr face, mocking her even more with this. "Oh man... Sorry sorry, but this is just... It looks like a prank the old man used to cast on mortals once, hilarious..! Does Sigyn know this? Of course she does, she always notice things before others..." he said between laughter, loosing his gripp on her a little.

When she suddenly hissed at him, he did jerk back in surpriseand almost fell over at the sudden anger oosing from her.
He stood up, still close enough to block her way if she was stupid enough to try and scramble away. He didn't look angry or annoyed at her, only more amused as she let out another rathe rloud hiss. He stuided the fur standing up straight on her with interesst and titled his head again.
Yes she was angry, but the fear was obviously still there. At leats she had some spirit in her, good. Or it would've just been to boring. He always enjoyd when they tried to fight back.
"You're more like your mother than anythign huh?" he spoke up again, laughing to himself. ANd then he gave otu a strogn roar right back at her, the sound sounding mor like demon than a simple wolfs.
He was back to ehr eye level once more, one arm at each side of her head, trapping her again compltetley as his red glowing eyes bore into hers.
"I think I'll keep you anyway~"
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir}   A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Felicity shrieked and turned to her side when he suddenly roared at her. The roar sounded like a demon, but she could hear the wolf inside of the roar. She stayed clung to the tree as he roared. She lowered her ears, hoping that if she did that she wouldn't be able to hear him anymore. When he stopped roaring, she opened her eyes that were closed tight. Felicity slowly looked at the male, but before she knew it, she was now against the tree again. Both of his arms were on both sides of her, trapping her. The words he spoke made her body tremble. He would keep her? What was he planning to do to her? This caused her survival instincts to click on. Felicity let out a huge hiss, before head-butting him. When she saw him back up a little, she immediately rammed through his right arm that still had her trapped. As she did this, she put all of her strength into the push. The moment she got out from his grip, she fell down from all of the momentum she had to use. It was a miracle she was able to do such a thing. She turned to look back at him, before getting up quickly to run off.

As she ran, she tried not to look back. For if she looked back, it would slow her down and he would probably catch her. Panic and survival ran through her whole body as she ran from him. Praying that he wasn't too fast. She was fast herself, but she knew some people were even quicker than her. Which made her start running a bit faster. When she got to a certain part of the forest, but didn't hear footsteps behind her, she stopped. She breathed hard as she crouched over, her hands on her knees. Felicity breathed, before standing up straight to look behind her. She looked around in fear, finding it unusual she didn't hear any footsteps behind her. This caused her heart to start beating faster. She continued to look around her, before jumping when she heard a branch break, causing her to look in front of her. She whimpered as she realized that she shouldn't have stopped. For now she was too afraid to run again, cause she could run into him and all hope for her would be lost.

"What do you want from me!?" Felicity asked out in horror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir}   A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wolf and a Cat. {Tag; Fenrir}
Page 1 of 1