Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Empty
PostSubject: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:31 pm

When Diana had come to this world, she hadn't expected it to feel so . . . different. She had known of course it wouldn't be the same as the Earth she was used to, but still . . . she could feel the alien-ness of it all in the air and in the ground. And that feeling of not-belonging only made her more on-edge.

Diana wondered if she should fly up above the trees to see if she could get her bearings . . . but no, it would be best to just get used to the feel of this world before trying to fly. For all she knew flying would only disorient her to the point where she'd crash a plane on accident.

So Diana walked through the forest, her tread confident, though her ears and eyes were open for any sign of disturbance.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:44 pm

A dark chuckle was heard through the forest as she walked further.
"Well well, what a pleasurble sight this lovley morning," a low voice spoke, the shadows reveling the from of a young man leaning against one of the trees she just passed.
The lower art of hsi face was smeard in blood, and he slowly liked it off as he eyes bore into her, tkaing in ehr from carefully. "Pretyr far away from home huh?"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Diana turned around when she heard the chuckle, her eyes narrowed. The warning bells were already going off in her head, and they got all the clarification she needed when she saw the blood on his face. She watched the young man carefully, taking note of where and how he was moving, trying to discern whether he would attack or not. But Diana outwardly showed no signs of her cautiousness as she stood up straight and calmly.

"Am I to presume you are a local then?" she asked, still keeping her eyes directly on the young man.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:15 am

Wipping off most of the blood, he grinned wickedly at the woman, still not feelign the need to move from his spot. "Nope," he answeard simlpy. "I'm far away from home as well," he smirked.
He stuied her close, titling his head.
"Didn't see you in the school yet though, so pretty easy to guess you're new. I would've rememberd your smell afterall~"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:38 am

Diana kept a calm stature, though she took note of what he said. So he didn't have as much of an advantage over her as she initially thought . . . though he still was probably more comfortable with these woods than her, he probably didn't know that much more.

That bell in her head went off again at the man's next statement, though she looked only mildly interested. "A school?" she asked. Hm . . . . why had the portal dropped her off close to a school? Though, if it was dropping off most people here . . . maybe Donna could be found at this school. It was her best shot.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:03 am

This seemed to arise his interest as he lifted his head a little. "Eeyup. A scool," he repeated and pushed himself of the tree, wipping off his blood drenched fingers on his shirt casually. "For people like you I'd take, to train and teach. Apparetnly to become 'heroes'," he sneered, havign felt this woman was more ppwerful than most he'd run into sicne he arrived here.
"Can't say they're doing a good job though," he laughed darkly.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Diana kept her face neutral, though some of the distrust she was feeling was starting to show a bit in her eyes. Every word this man said only solidified Diana's feeling that he was trouble. On the other hand, a school to train people to be heroes . . . if Donna was anywhere, it would be there.

"And why's that?" she asked, every fiber in her body screaming that she should attack. It took all her willpower to retain that calm exterior. She knew that if she made a wrong move, a fight might ensue, and something told Diana that he would be more challenging an adversary than most.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Fenrir had started a slow pace around the woman, still keeping a fair distance but the more he paced, the closer he got. He watched ehr with an apprecating look up and down, licking his lips, before stopped to afce her straight on, eyes locked on hers.
He chuckled. "'Why's that'?" he repated, as if mocking and sniffed the air. "Well, they didn't really put upa good challenge, I think you can tkae a wild guess~" he purred.
As he leaned towards her face, he inhaled again and drw back, givign ehr thoughtful and curious look. "You smell human.... and yet not," he murmured, smirking. "And no need to feel so worried sweetheart, I just had my dinner, as you can probably see~"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Diana narrowed her eyes fully when he started circling her, and then arched an eyebrow when he sniffed her. "That's because I'm not," she replied a bit dryly. She kept her eyebrow arched at his next statement, and her lips quirked upwards into an almost amused smile. "Oh, trust me, I wasn't worried in the slightest about becoming your meal," she replied, crossing her arms. He didn't seem to want to attack her at the moment . . . he really just seemed more curious than anything. Diana still had no doubt that he was malicious in nature, but she really didn't want to pick a fight at the moment, and she couldn't make a move unless she had reason to believe he was going to do someone harm.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:19 am

He chuckled at ehr words, before bursting out laughing, throwing his head back. "I know you aren't," he grinned grimly. "That doens't mean you're concerd over someone else."
He thoguth he recognised her smell somehow, yet still he was certain he'd never seen her before. Chances are big that she's got some realitive running around this shcool. Which, considering his circumstances, wouldn't be surprising.
"But relax seetheart, just had a great breakfast. Unless you tempt me to much, I won't een try to egt a bite out of ya," he rassuerd her, arms up as if in defence.
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_inline_milc26E3871qz4rgp
"...doens't mean I can't enjoy your scent though~" he added in a twisted grin.
He fell silent for a few moment, looking thoughtful. "Say honey... You haven't had any encounters with a deity of sorts?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:34 am

Diana arched an eyebrow. Hm . . . so he was a bit more perceptive than she initially thought . . . perhaps he had some empathetic powers then . . . .
When he talked about sniffing her, Diana couldn't help but give him a 'really?' look. Though . . . to be honest, she'd met people who'd done worse. Both Hades and Ares had tried to get a bit too touchy-feely with her, but they'd soon discovered she shouldn't be messed with in that fashion.
Diana stood up straighter when he asked if she'd had any encounters with deities. Could he smell that on her? Well . . . if anyone were to smell of having divine origins . . . she supposed she was the one. "More than I'd prefer," was her answer.
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_mcegmqoaft1rdvwrro2_250
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:53 am

At this, his curious and mocking look turned into a more intressted, if not even happy one. "That explains the mixed and unusual vibe I keep getting from ya," he said brightly, walking around to stop right behind her instead. "Veeeeery intresting," he purred in her ear before quikcly backing off.
This woman, whoever the hell she was, was strong. he didn't need his super senses to get that.
"So, what are you exactly? I can't really put my finger on it.... So, these deities you've ran into..."he returned to the subject. "I doubt you were one of their many lovers~"
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_m0smtsCqZJ1r4w5ae
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Diana frowned slightly. He was getting a little too comfortable in her personal space. But it seemed like it was just a quirk of his for now . . .
An almost scornful laugh escaped Diana when he said the thing about being one of their lovers. "Hardly. The few who tried to add me to their list of trophies quickly learned I wasn't to be trifled with," she replied.

Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_mnb3cnAfxU1qf2v6ho3_250
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:02 pm

His grin widend, lookign more and more pleased by the second. "You don't say.." he murmured, wlakign around to afce her again but this time out of her personal space. "So tell me then, beaucse i'm dying to know, well if I could die, what exactly may you be?~"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Diana looked at him carefully out of the corner of her eye, wondering how much she should reveal. Back on her own Earth, it wasn't that much of a secret that she was an Amazon with an Olympian for a father . . . but something in her gut told her that revealing everything to this man would be a bad idea. This was all a game to him, and if she gave him all the answers he wanted on a platter . . . well, he'd become less interested in the game, and then he'd start wanting to be dangerous.
"It's all a very convoluted and boring story that I'd rather not get into at the moment," she finally said, glancing at him again. "Though I suppose you could call me a demigod for now," she said.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:53 pm

He snorted, and started passing back and forth again. He'd knew she wouldn't jsut reveal ehr origin to him when he asked, it was more that way anyway. Too much people around ehre were too boring, he wouldn't midn a few good challanges now and then. And she seemed like the perfect candidate for one of hsi many 'games'. And the best part? She even seemed aware fo his attentions as well.
"A demigod?" he repeated, raising an eyebrow as if mocking her. "Not as intresting as I thought then... Met alot of that lot. Boring, cocky, annoying... predictable," his grin darkend, so did his eyes for a quick second.
"However, I dobut your story is boring... I'm sure it'd be ok for me to waste some time tryign to figure you out?" he winked. "If you tell me soemthing intresstign about you, I'll happily answear one of your questinos."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Diana crossed her arms with an arched eyebrow. "They're fairly common where I come from too. The gods of my world act like teenage boys when it comes to mortal women," she said dryly. She'd seen that flicker of darkness in his eyes, and she knew things would go much smoother if she continued to play along.
She looked at the man a bit skeptically when he suggested a trade of information. She supposed she could ask for the location of this school . . . though Diana figured she wouldn't have much trouble finding it if she flew up above the trees. It also might be useful to know if there were different gods in power here than in her world . . .
"Alright," she said before shifting her weight. What to say . . . something that wouldn't give everything about herself away, something that would keep him interested . . .
"Seventy years ago I was charged with tracking down and killing Ares, the god of war," she said, looking over at the man. She didn't normally like bragging about that particular incident . . . but something told her it was just the right piece of information.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:21 pm

He laughed at her calling the gods 'teenage boys' and couldn't agree more than that. "Tell me about it! The gods from where I'm from are no different! And they still sy that I'm the teenage with crazy hormones," he chuckled. Huh, seemed that no matter hwere they're from, deitys are pretty much the same,
His alughter stopped as she told him about killing Ares. A god. Of war. A quick flash of the War God from his place appeard in his mind, and he felt his fmailiar feeling of bloolust revenge crawl out.
He grinned madly, likcking his lips.
"You killed a god?" he asked, at first sounding disbelieving and took a step closer to her. "Sweetheart..." he began and place dhis hand on her shoulder. "There's no fuckign way, that I'll ever eat ya know~"
His smile streched across his face, eyes glowing ina mixture between blood red and dark green, He'd just ran into some who slaughetrs gods... Exactly in his taste.
He removed his hand from her, and gave her a light bow. "Just for that, I'll let you decide what to ask and I'll answear truthfully~"

Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_inline_minds2htva1qz4rgp

(xDDDDD *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:37 pm

(XDDDDDDDDD)

Diana just rolled her eyes. "You would not believe how many problems in history are due to the fact that Zeus couldn't keep it in his pants," she said in an exasperated tone.
Diana arched an eyebrow at his reaction, noting the dangerous smile on his face and the change in his eyes. She didn't know what kind of reaction she'd expected from him . . . but she was fairly certain this wasn't it. Especially since she wasn't certain this was a good reaction.
When he said she could ask him a question, the gears in her head started turning. Better not waste this . . . unless the school was shielded, Diana was certain she could find it on her own without his help. Which left things about this world that she should know . . . However, he seemed to be familiar with gods, and it would be useful to know which ones were dominant here . . . if it was still the Greek ones, then Diana had to be careful - Hera might have more of a grudge against her for being a child of Zeus' here than in her old world.
"What gods or beings hold dominance here?" she finally asked.
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_m7u6qzVALO1qeitqh
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:57 pm

(she's exactly his type x'DDD)

Again, he laughed loudly at her commen about Zues. Yes, he had no doubt that old god had a big problem with that,very much like them abck in Asgard. "That old greek sure do remind me alot of my old folks," he snorted, shaking his head as he recalled still beign a pup hiding underneeth the Aesir's table as they feasted, and never understanding the pint of their stories involving women. Specifically mortal women.
He raised an eyebrow at her choice of question. So, her and gods, apparnelty had a loooong history togheter. And she was much older thna she looked...
"We sure do share alot in common 'God-Slayer'," he grinned happily.
"In this time and age, people don't exactly bleive in those good for nothing deities, and they've got no control anymore. At leats not here," he shrugged. "But, that doens't mena they stille njoy roaming around here, playing with those poor and stupid minds of mortals~" he snickerd. "No greeks gods heret hat I know of. Not that that've had time to sniff them out eyt if there are, but I highly doubt it. There's one egyptian god though, who calls himslef 'King of the Gods', annoying fucker. And then You'll eventually run into a couple of deities from the north. Again, they don't 'dominance' shit here, at least not yet."
He licked his lips again. "Hope that answear is good enough for my lady~."

Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_m0smt3jGQZ1r4w5ae
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:29 am

(XDD This is going to be very interesting then . . . cause there's certainly going to be some moral conflicts between these two XDD)

Diana noted his "old folks" comment. Hm . . . so he had some connection to these gods then . . . something Diana had already suspected, what with his knowledge of the gods here . . .
"Do we?" she asked ignoring the short stab of guilt she felt at the God-slayer comment. She had done the right thing. Ares had been trying to incite war that would have torn the Earth apart, and imprisoning him would have only delayed his attempts. Besides, it's not like he was completely dead. His soul was rotting in Tartarus right now . . . alongside Cronus and the other Titans . . .
At his explanation, Diana nodded her head. Sounded a bit like her own world . . . the gods were only believed in by the Amazons on Themyscira, but they still held some power . . .
"So one Egyptian god and the Nordic dieties," she said thoughtfully. She'd read up a bit on some of the other mythologies . . . Egyptian Mythology had been hard for her to wrap her head around - some gods were both siblings and spouses and father-daughter. And people said Oedipus was convoluted - but she knew her Norse Mythology pretty well.
She nodded her head at the man. "Thank you, that was quite helpful," she said. At least she knew she wouldn't have to deal with a jealous Hera.
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_mkpj8f1aPT1qhc9d1o11_r1_250

(On another note . . . don't you love when casting gets weird? XD
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_mdxxs0EnlB1r31548o3_250Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_mdxxs0EnlB1r31548o4_250 XD)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:29 am

(Mahaha yeas, that's why this will be so much fun xP)

He just ginned happily at her, like a child would on christmas or something. He snapepd up the light feleign of guilt from her for a second, but brushed it off. Maybe he was being over excited? Well, he's got to have fun someway.
He could easily assume she wasn't one of the 'bad guys', so if she deemed it neccesary she'd probaly try and get rid of him as well.
The thoguth made him grina little more. At least I'd get a good challenge.
"You're welcome. Not everyday a beats get's thanked by someone," he laughed. "So, maybe next tiime we're on killing spree, let's go and slaughter some of that race togheter~
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_inline_min68gtNIw1qz4rgp
"Hey, my turn then!"
He leaned in closer, not caring about the silly things called 'personal space'.
"What's your name?"

(O.O lol yes, I yes I do xDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:34 am

(XD Indeeeeeed)

Diana couldn't help but be a little amused at how happy he seemed. She didn't trust him an inch and she was certain at some point they'd be at odds, and she was sure he knew that too . . . and yet he seemed to find this conversation with her extremely fun. Well, Diana knew that people - or other beings - were more complex than what they presented, and this man was certainly no different.
She tilted her head slightly at the beast comment, and couldn't help but chuckle and roll her eyes slightly when he mentioned a killing spree. "Trust me, if I need to go take down a god or something of the like, I'll inform you," she said with a small smile. She then arched an eyebrow at his exclamation. "We're taking turns in this?" she asked before giving a small smile at his question. Ah, she'd wondered when he'd ask that.
"Well, back where I come from, the public saw fit to call me Wonder Woman," she gave a small, secretive smile. "My real name, however, you'll have to earn that one," she wasn't about to give out her name to a complete stranger. She did still have a secret identity back in that world, and she wouldn't take a chance that he'd reveal it to any villains who might have leaked over - though she doubted any of them would have even heard of 'Diana Prince.'
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_m7u73bKRTN1qeitqh
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:50 am

"Thank you~ Much appreciated, remind me to repay you someday, if I bother enough to remember you that is," he grinned wickedly and gave a slight bow.
Oh yeah, this woman was defentily wroth his time. Not often he ran into people he didn't feel like eating our tearing their throats open.
He nodded brightly when she asked about them takign turns, motioning for her to go on.
He was expectign a lie some how, or a flase idenity. Sure she didn't tell him her real name, but now he had a bigger hunch on who she was. The short time he's been running freely on this earth, he learned quikcly about the people called 'heroes' who these silly mortals seemed to be so damn dependet on.
"Wonder Woman huh?" he nodded, snortign out a laugh. "Not that I've seen you in battle yet, but from what I've heard you're damn powerful. No wonder much of the girls around here look up to ya. Well, guess since you didn't bother lying, I won't try and sniff out your name. Yet."
He made it sound like some sort of promise. "I recall the last one, who saw himself as immortal, lying to me... he didn't taste that good," he mused.
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_m4mjqdeMwO1qaho1po3_250
"SO. Your turn miss Wonder Woman~"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:13 pm

"Oh, I hardly ever make an impression, I don't suspect you will," she said wryly.
Diana quirked an eyebrow slightly when he mentioned that he'd heard of her. "Really? To be honest I didn't expect people to know of me over here," she said, chuckling when he put emphasis on the yet. "Thank you, I'll try and keep it well guarded for when that yet comes around," she added.
"I can't imagine he would have," she said a bit dryly, deciding she'd worry about the fact that he seemed to have an affinity for eating people later.
She leaned crossed her arms thoughtfully when he turned the question over to her. "Well, I suppose it would be only courteous to ask who you are," she stated, looking over at him.
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) Tumblr_mkcz5mzOTH1qibavvo4_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next