Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sigyn

Sigyn

Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:22 pm

She studied him with interest, " What was she like?" She asked curiously after a moment. Hearing him talk about another woman that he had cared for was interesting. That and she had a feeling things possibly hadn't worked out, judging by the sudden change in his tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:00 pm

He gave her another long look before continuing. Might as well enjoy this rare moment, not everyday soemone cared or dared have this sort of conversation with him, except for a couple few. And the more he tell Sigyn, the more she'll realize the rumrs aren't that much lies either.
"To start with, she was Jotun like me," he started simply. "A fire Jotun, and my childhood friend, knew her way before I ran into our Allfather."
He was smiling slightly to himself, drawing lazily in dirt with a stick he picked up. "She was... like me in many ways. Rebellious, fierce, michevious, wild..." he trailed of for a few seconds, his eyes meetign Sigyns again. "She enjoyed being different, even from her own kind."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:10 pm

She smiled a little bit as he talked about her, she had a feeling if she had met this person they would have been at odds but she liked hearing him talk about her. "What happened?" She asked as she studied him with interest.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 pm

"She died."
The answear was short and simple, and he left it that. Nothing more to be said or asked.
He broke the stick he was holding and threw it inside the fire. "You ask a lot of questiosn that really dosn't concern you my lady," he said casually, with not bite in his voice. "I guess that's typcial, for being the youngest in your family."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Sigyn looked down, "I've always been curious." She admitted with a shrug, now she felt bad that she had asked about her. "I am sorry if I offended you by asking about her." She said softly but sincerely, if she had known the woman had died she wouldn't have asked. She dug her foot into the ground a little bit before she looked up at him with a small smile, "Mother always did say I had a way with words." She added under her breath, the saying hadn't been meant in a kind way either..Sigyn sometimes was a little blunt.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:54 pm

"That makes two of us."
He offered her a small smile, one his rare ones when he wasn't faking it or lying to egt somethign he wanted. But a real one, baucse he thought this lady deserved as much. "And you didn't, if I woul've been offended I wouldn't have botherd telling you anything," he pointed out.
It went silent for a moment again, before suddenly stood up and walked around the small fire place and stopped once he reached her. He wasn't looking at her though, but up towards the star filled sky. It was one of those nights they shinned brighter than usual.
"If you look towards the north, between those twins stars shinning a little less than rest.." he began again, pointing towards it. "That's where I trapped a couple of twins once."

(bed time for me x'D <333 love you I love you )
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:15 pm

She looked over at him as he walked over towards her, her eyes moved up to where he pointing to the twin stars. "What happened with them?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around her legs and turned her gaze towards him. If someone had told her earlier that day that she would be sitting and looking up at the stars listening to Loki tell her about some of his stories she might have laughed it off. However now that she was here, she was enjoying herself...more then she had thought she might, and that small true smile she had seen just a few moments ago made her only more interested.
(and I love you <33)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:17 am

He smirked down at her, and took the liberty to sit down at her side. "They lacked respect and annoyed me," he said flatly. "So I got rid of them. They always where fascinated with the stars afterall. Fitting punishment," he chuckled to himself.
He glanced up at the moon. "It's getting late you should get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:55 am

Se glanced over at him and nodded, "Good point." She said softly before looking up at the stars again. She was silent for awhile before she lay down on her back still staring up at the sky. "Good night." She said quietly, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep as she was tired from that day's adventure.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:07 am

"Good night..."
He kept staring into the fire as Sigyn fell asleep. He wasn't tired... still to angrya dn upseat over what had happedn during the day.
Glancing down at the woman, the trickster couldn't help but find her actions still pretty supicous. Yes, he could tell everythign she did was honest and out of mere kindness... Mayeb that's why ti botherd him, no one ever offerd him anything withotu expectign anything in return.
He frowned and looked back to dancing flames again. She was way too trusting for her own good. Too accepting... and maybe that's why he didn't just leave her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Sigyn shifted in her sleep, her hair slowly coming undone until it fell out of its bun. Sigyn mumbled something in her sleep and smiled a little before she fell into a deeper sleep.
(So could she like curl up against him? x3)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:24 pm

(suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure Embarassed )

"No problem sleeping huh? I anvy you," he chuckled quietly to himself, eyes still fixated on the flames. He wouldn't sleep even if he wanted too.
That'd be for the best anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:32 pm

(<3333)
Sigyn started to curl up against Loki as she started to get cold on the side not warmed by the fire. Her head right against his hip as she curled up against him.
(XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Loki turned his attention back on her as he felt ehr curl up agaisnt him.
"...getting comfortable now eh+" he couldn't help but comment, but didn't push her away. Their land was know to be cold after all. Uo here in the north. Sighing, he took of his cloak and laid it over her.
If Thor or Hoenir was here, they would've never let him live this down... Sayign stuff abotu being softer than he let out on. Oh right he was still pissed off about them.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:49 pm

(Awwwwww excuse me whilst I fangirl :DD)
Sigyn sighed in contentment when he placed his cloak over her, she smiled in her sleep and shifted a little bit. A little sigh left her lips as she curled up against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3