Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Place (Open to Anyone <333)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Widow

Black Widow

New Place (Open to Anyone <333) Empty
PostSubject: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:10 am

(am bored XD)
Natasha studied the building in front of her wordlessly, she had had to strong-arm Nick Fury into allowing her to come but she was secretly pleased that she was here now. He had told her he hadn't figured out something for her to do just yet but Natasha hoped it was something like Sharpshooting, she knew multiple different types of guns and how they were used but that was of no matter. She made her way to the building and entered, it was a typical S.H.I.E.L.D. building so it was bland...very very bland, she was sure the technology inside would be impressive as S.H.I.E.L.D. only used the best. Maybe she could pay Clint a visit? She hadn't seen him in awhile and she had missed talking to him, funny how that happened.
(I'm being soo boring XDDD)
New Place (Open to Anyone <333) Tumblr_md20qsfQ1S1rt2432
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 pm

((Enter awkward serpent! xDDD))

Jorry shaked his head again, tryign to dry off as quickly as possible. He was litterlly drenched from head to toe, and the ''annoying garment'' as he put it, where heavier and more difficult to wlak in than normal. He should've remember to taken it off before jumping into the water and shifted. Good thing he could breaht under water or else he maybe even might've drowned.
Yes, even after his long life in his water prison he still longed for the ocean. It was after all, a big part of himself. And he felt so dried out sometimes. He still needed to get used living on land.
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:36 pm

(secretly excited for some strange reason XDD)
Natasha turned around when she heard something behind her and frowned when she saw the kid who was soaking wet and shaking himself off like a dog. She knew for a fact that it wasn't raining outside and decided to make her way over to him, "Take an little swim in the lake?" She asked as she studied him with a raised eyebrow.
New Place (Open to Anyone <333) Tumblr_md20okNSau1rt2432
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:50 pm

((xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Razz ))

Jorry turned his head, staring balnkly at the woman who had made her way over to him. He titled hsi ehad slightly, blinking once, before turnign hsi gaze forward. "You could say that," he answerd casually, now trying to dry his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:40 pm

(XDDDD)
She smiled to herself, "I would ask why but I think the answer would be irrelevant." She stated before shaking her head, "Do you have a change of clothes at least?" She asked after a moment, the last thing she wanted to see was a student dying of hypothermia or something like that, she was a teacher now after all.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:46 pm

He stilled for a second to think, and realised that no, he didn't have any more cloths. All he owned was litteraly the cloths he was wearing now.
If he would've been in a better mood, he would've laughed out loud at the stupidity. Somtimes it feels like his father enjoyd making his sons fool out of themself intentionally.
"Nope," he said simply and then with some difficulty took of his shirt. "I'll just have to dry this one quickly," he stated.
New Place (Open to Anyone <333) Tumblr_mk192bVYnk1s5pbvxo1_500

(i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm soryy i'm sorry XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *hides*)
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:00 pm

(XDDDD wifey are you trying to hint at something? <333)
Natasha frowned at that revelation, "Well that won't do." She muttered under her breath as she tried not to check him out too much...it was kinda difficult after all as he was very well defined and rather tan at that but she lowered her gaze quickly enough. "I think there's a room where you can get some civilian clothes here, come on." She said and gestured with her head for him to follow after her.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:07 pm

(x3..... i just wanted an excuse to use that gif Embarassed *SHOT*)

He stared after her a moment, before following after. He had felt her eyes on him, even when she tried NOT to look. He really desspsied havign that superhuman-sense thing... it was annoying, and damn awkward for him.
" Civilian, huh" he reapeated out loud, as if testign the word. "Never thoguth I hear that word when I was involved," he laughed shortly.
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:57 pm

(riiight XDDD jkjk)
She smiled to herself when she sensed his discomfort, "You can relax, I won't go after you." She said as she glanced back at him. "Most people who live the life we do, don't...though I get the feeling that's not the case with you." She commented as she turned back around and focused on leading the way.
New Place (Open to Anyone <333) Tumblr_md20qe5Iyg1rt2432
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:56 am

(xDDD what, feel liek I have when you're using sexy Black Widow Razz *shot* jk xD)

He stared at ehr back, raisign an eyebrow in question. "What do you mean by that?" he asked, slighty confused at ehr words. Yes, he was certinly not like the most people here if that's what she meant... He wasn't like ANY people at all, when you think about it.

New Place (Open to Anyone <333) Tumblr_m6909zzVcN1rq71ks

(*hides* xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:47 pm

(XDDD oh wifey I love that gif you're using <333)
She glanced back at him before turning back around, "Its hard to explain but are you a shape-shifter?" She asked after a moment, she had a theory but she wasn't entirely sure if she was going in the right direction with her thought process, sometimes it was nice to guess and even if she guessed wrong at least she was learning things as she went.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:52 pm

(you and me both Razz Embarassed )

He gave ehr anouther blank look, not showing fi he was surprised or simply didn't care. "Yeah, I guess I am," he shrugged. "A sort of -beginner-shape shifter," he added. "Who's not to entielry found of his current form," he added witha grumble. "Are you a teacher here?"
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:10 pm

"Yeah I am, so you don't like your human form?" She asked as she kept walking, she knew they were close to the little shop.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 am

He rubbed his neck. "It's not that don't liek it more.... I'm still not used to it," he admitted truthfully, lookign down at his hand. "I mean, I couldn't even walk properly a few days ago, and I still feel so damn... small."
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:15 pm

She gave him a sympathetic look before she entered a code on a word pad and then submitted her hand to be scanned on a panel, after opening a door she led him to the store that was filled with clothes, "Take your pick, there are dressing rooms over there." She said and indicated with her head where they were.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:21 pm

He looked curiously at the door when it opened, feelign a small grin tugg at his lips as he enterd. "One thign i do like about this more modern era, is the technolgy," he smiled a little towards her. "It's fasinating. Like magic, only that it actually makes sense," he chuckled and picked the first cloths he saw.
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:46 pm

She smiled over at him, "Yes one of the perks is the technology, so are you a magic user as well then?" She asked curiously, this kid talked as if he had been around for awhile and that made her interested in what his past must have been like.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Since he ahd shoosed the first cloths that had come into view, he was dressed pretty quickly. "Hm? Me, a magic user? Wow thta'd be something," he chuckled. "No, never been good at magic, I'm more of a, uh... animal instinct kind of guy?" he didn't sound so sure himself. Sure, he did have some experinece with magic, but he was by all means no magician. Does beign able to sense things count? Nah, him and Fenrir had always left the hocus pocus to their parents and Hel.
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:06 pm

She nodded, "Well that sounds pretty interesting, part of the shape-shifting then?" She asked as she moved to leave the room, "What do you change into anyway?" She asked after a moment as she turned to look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:11 pm

"Um..." he mumbled, folloing close behind her. "I wans't that either... not to start with at least," he was startign to sound more confuse the more he thoguth about it. "Well, the question would more 'What do I chnage from, since I'm actually a serpent and not a human," he said blankly.

(had a silly thought.... IF Jorry ended up having a crush on her, i can see him running to Hel for advice of 'dating' a teacher x'DDD *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:20 pm

(oh gosh that would be too funny XDDD and yet Hel would help him out Wink)
Natasha blinked in surprise, "Well that is confusing." She said and turned to look at him with interest, "If you don't mind me asking, how did you change into a human, if your real form is a serpent?" She asked. Normally she didn't ask such direct questions but the whole concept was utterly fascinating and she couldn't help but be curious.
New Place (Open to Anyone <333) Tumblr_md20pgYznM1rt2432
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:30 pm

(i knooooooow xD gosh now i can't stop picturing it O_o)

Wow, she sure picked up interesst, he couldn't help but smile a little. The usual reaction he woudl get, (or was expectign at least) would a disgusted or/and terrfifed look befor dashign off. Not that he'd really care, but new reactions where never a problem...
"Ah, that's one of my fathers old tricks, so he's to be blame," he joked. "He's the master at hsape shifting, and sicne a giants serpant wouldn't exactly fit in here, so yeah."

New Place (Open to Anyone <333) Tumblr_lzgphovjJU1rny6sco1_500
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:41 pm

(same here XDD oh wifey Wink)
Natasha smiled to herself, "A giant serpent?" She shook her head and laughed a little under her breath, "You're full of surprises aren't you?" She asked as she smiled over at him. She was actually happy about that, for some odd reason, "I forgot to introduce myself earlier Natasha Romanava." She said and held out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:46 pm

He returned the smile, giving the hand an uncertain glance before remebering what that meant. "Can say the same thing for you," he said, actually meanign it. He was gladly surprsied by her reaction. "I'm called Jormungand, but sice peolle hate pronouncing it around here Jorry would do," he smiled sheepishly.

(hey... now if Loki finds otu Jorry has a crush on her, who just HAPPENS to be great friends with Clint.... omg xDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:53 pm

She smiled at that, "All right Jorry, its a pleasure to meet you." She said and let her hand fall back to her side before continuing up the stairs. "So I take it you'll be in my class right?" She asked as she looked back at him curiously. She strangely enough wanted to know more about Jorry, which was strange for her as she generally kept things strictly professional when it came to students.
New Place (Open to Anyone <333) Tumblr_md20orV9zy1rt2432
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Place (Open to Anyone <333)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next