Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Logan chuckled softly. "Not so bad yourself, half-pint." He said, letting her settle in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:07 pm

She smiled goofily at his words and trailed her fingers over his chest before she spoke again, "Thanks." It was quiet but just loud enough for him to hear. "I think I lo.." She trailed off before she fell asleep rather suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at the woman who fell asleep in his arms.

A few thoughts went around his head as he thought about what she might have said if she had not passed out.

He picked her up bridal style in his arms, and went out of him bedroom, over to hers. He laid the sleeping girl in her bed and tucked her in.

"Goodnight, darlin'..." He said, softly, before he reached over and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 pm

She made a noise of protest when she felt the comfort pull away and reached her hand out towards him, she grabbed his hand. "Staywithme?" She asked, the words leaving her mouth all strung together yet still able to be understood.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Logan looked down at her in surprise, before sitting back down on the bed. "All right, half-pint... I'll stay..." He said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:27 pm

She smiled and scooted to the other side as she drew him along with her, "Then get comfortable." She said and blinked up at him, " I promise I don't bite." She added.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Logan chuckled with a hint of nervousness. "I don't think so, Kitty." He said, getting up and grabbing a pillow and a blanket, making a pallet on the floor next to the bed.

"You'd freak out in the morning if I was next to you... You're really drunk, Pryde." He stated, getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:51 pm

She pouted but didn't say anything just fell back asleep.
--
She slowly grew aware that she was on top of someone in a very compromising position but she was comfortable. Her head was killing her though, sheesh what had she been thinking anyway? She didn't really want to open her eyes as she was extremely comfortable but she had a feeling she probably should open her eyes. With a sleepy sigh she cranked her eyes open and stared in shock, she was wrapped in Logan's arms on his chest with her head resting against where his heart beat. That wasn't all though she was in her underwear and he was shirtless...they...surely they hadn't, why oh why did she have to be drunk in order for this to happen?? Why couldn't she have been sober?? "Oh shit." She muttered, how to get up without waking him up would be nearly impossible...he wouldn't be happy.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Logan woke up to someone shifting on top of him. His eyes snapped open the moment he heard a curse word come from a familiar voice.

He turned his head towards her and sighed, closing his eyes as he leaned his head back.

"I remember telling you that you would be freaking out..." He mumbled, before opening his eyes once more to look at Kitty.

"Relax, pun'kin; nothing happened... You fell asleep after falling into my room, I brought you back here, you asked me to stay, so I slept on the floor..." He quietly, knowing her head must be killing her.

He sat up, slowly, causing her to sit up as well. "Knew your mind would jump to conclusions." He said, putting a hand on her head, not messing up her hair, just rubbing her head, softly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:03 pm

She winced at the movement of them moving up and relaxed when he rubbed her head. "You know me too well." She admitted and then sighed. "Sorry if I ruined your night." She said apologetically. She was stupid...so stupid, she closed her eyes and concentrated on the soothing feeling his hands gave her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:11 pm

He looked at her amused. "You didn't ruin my night, half-pint." He reassured her.

"Just lay off the alcohol." He said, before his hand went down to her back and he rubbed it lightly.

"Let's get you something that will take care of that headache of yours." He said, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 pm

She shivered a little at the feeling of his hand on her bare skin but didn't move to shift it off, "Yeah that's probably a good idea." She said and gave him a tiny smile as she leaned her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Logan chuckled softly. "Okay, half-pint, let's go." He said, before carefully picking her up.

"Can you reach down and grab a blanket? No one else is in the mansion." He stated, looking down at her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 pm

She nodded and reached down to grab a blanket to wrap around herself which was difficult considering that she was wrapped in Logan's arms. "Thank you." She said quietly as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:45 pm

He gave her a small smile, before carrying her out of the room.

He carried her downstairs, back to the kitchen.

"Know where the medicine is, punkin'?" He asked, glancing around the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:20 am

Having decided to arrive earlier then usual Thor had decided to check and see if the kitchen was well stocked with beer but smirked when he saw Logan and Kitty. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked as he entered the kitchen as if he owned it. His eyes sparkled as he smirked at them, he could still remember the one time he had first met Logan, and then later on Logan and his little side kick Kitty.
--
Kitty's hand had just pointed out where the medicine cabinet was when Thor walked in rather abrubtly and she almost phased again but somehow stayed together. "I...uh..Thor, uh when did you get here?" She blurted out as her cheeks flooded bright red. She wondered if he had thought that maybe she and Logan had actually....oh boy.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:29 am

Logan tensed the moment a familiar scent reached his nose.

"Great..." He mumbled, before turning his head towards the so-called-god. "Your booming voice is." He stated, before carrying Kitty to a chair. He made sure she was covered up, before going to the medicine cabinet.

He looked back up at Thor, to see annoying smug look. "Get your mind out of the gutter, bub; Pryde's not feeling well." He stated, glaring at the blonde.

He grabbed the aspirin, before getting a bottle of water out of the fridge. "Here you are, darlin'." He said, giving the water and pills to the tired looking brunette.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:34 am

Thor held his hands up placatingly, "I meant no offence Logan, I merely wanted to make sure I wasn't interrupting a moment." He said and then frowned when he heard that Kitty wasn't feeling well. "Was she attacked?" He asked as he looked over at her with a hard stare.
--
Kitty mumbled her thanks before she phased her hand through the blanket and grabbed the pills eagerly. She just wanted the headache gone and after downing the pills decided to answer Thor, "No I wasn't...I just had too much to drink." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:40 am

"I tried hiding the beer... But Miss Pryde here thought it would be funny to take some more then she should have." Logan stated, making a pot of coffee.

"What the hell are you doing here so early anyways, Thunder?" He asked, leaning with his back against the counter and his arms crossed over his chest.

"That brother of yours far behind?" Logan asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am

Thor smiled and sat next to Kitty before he answered Logan, "Yes well it wouldn't surprise me if he was right behind me." He said with a shrug, "And not to correct you but Loki is my best friend however we're not brothers, close though we may be." He said with a little shake of his head. "As for why I'm here early, I thought it would interesting to see how a school is run." He admitted with a little smile, "My daughter is going to attending and I want to see what its like." He admitted with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:57 pm

"Right." Logan said, before the coffee was done. He filled two mugs, walking over and giving one of them to Kitty.

"Here." He said, as he sat it down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:09 pm

"Thank you." She said softly and smiled up at him weakly, she wished the drums in her head would stop already as she loathed hangovers. "So you're teaching Ethics and Flight Control, is that correct?" She asked as she turned her gaze on Thor.
--
Thor nodded, "Yes it is." He said as formally as he could before smiling to himself, "Not quite sure what Fury was thinking having me teach Ethics though." He added under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:18 pm

"You got a partner in that one, so she's probably the 'what you should do' and you're the 'what you should not do.'" Logan stated, taking a sip of his coffee.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Kitty laughed under her breath and rolled her eyes a little, "Wait a minute, do you have a teaching partner for your class Logan?" She asked as she turned to look at him with a frown on her face.
--
Thor smirked, "Most probably that will be the case." He admitted with a shrug as he leaned back in his chair and winked at Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Logan smirked behind his mug when he saw the frown on her face. "No, I don't have a partner; I get to teach the little runts all by myself.

"You have one, don't you?" He asked, looking at Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next