Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Loki raised an eyebrow, and Ami held back a giggle.
"Your mind, your wolrd and rules," he stated flatly. "Of course you can."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:29 pm

"THANK YOU!" Hannah burst out and then coughed nervously as she blushed a little bit, "I er have a good reason for asking that." She said hastily her face still bright red. She stood up then and started to pace nervously, did she just think about it and then?- "Hannah, why haven't you been answering my calls?" Hannah turned around to look over at her dad. He was....urgh, she backed up a little bit, her eyes wide, this was a hallucination, he couldn't hurt her, she had to remember that.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Ami linked again, and look over to the spot where Hannah was looking, but then again saw nothing. I sure am good at being useless.
Loki stayed calm, neutral, as he again could see what was inside her mind. "Exactly Hannah, he can't do anythign to you. The only who can hurt anyone here, is you."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:48 pm

She nodded, Right of course she thought back to him...this sure was interesting not in the least as he was talking mentally to her but he could also see her dad...which was kinda weird. "I asked you a question Hannah." Her dad said and took a step towards her. Panicking Hannah mentally punched him in the face and froze when he actually stumbled back. I've always wanted to do that She couldn't help but think to Loki with a sort of happy vengeance in her mind as she thought it.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Loki only returned the smile, nodding at her, tellign her to keep going.
Hearign a confused mutetr beside him, he glanced at Ami, who was pouting and feelign left out. WIth a sigh, he touched the back of her head with one finger.
"Guaah that tickle-" she staretd to yell before trailing off, now seeing what both of them were seeing. "....Cool.... Kick his ass Hannah!" she cheered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2