Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) Empty
PostSubject: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 am

For a grown man...Victor got bored easily although recently he had been entertained by the goings on of the school. The school hadn't even opened and already there was drama...it had been entertaining to watch but now he was bored. He wanted to fight someone...preferably someone who knew how to fight back and he knew just who. Normally Victor would go for Jimmy but as of now this other guy seemed more fun. He had been watching him shoot his arrows into the target with drilled precision for awhile but made himself known by dropping down from the tree behind him.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 am

(love the title XD <3 )

Clint was getting in some practice as per usual and he was about to shoot off another arrow, when he heard something drop behind him. "What the?" he spun on his heel and his eyes grew wide, seeing Sabre stood there. He'd never admit it, but the man scared him, as did Wolverine - well, they were related. He took a step back and nervously chewed on his lip.

"Hi Sabretooth." he greeted with a somewhat chipper tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:48 am

Victor smirked as he approached him, he could already smell the fear on him and that made his smile grow. "So you've liked it here I see, even have a little girlfriend and everything." He said with a little smirk without bothering to greet him in return, after all he just wasn't the type.
(Thanks XD)
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:56 am

Clint had no reason to think of anyone as enemies, naively believing them all to be friends. "Aw come on Sabre, I've already got Wanda teasing me about that one....I don't need you to do it too." he pointed out before slinging his bow over his shoulder. "But yeah I like it here, some of the staff are friendly....enough." he chuckled and smiled, "What about you Sabre?" he asked, his eyes having the same shine that Hel always thought made him look younger.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:02 am

"You are naiive." He growled before he moved fast enough to pin Hawkeye to the ground with his claws poised over his heart, "I'm not stupid Barton, the two of you were kissing out in the rain earlier this morning...she's beautiful too I can see why you're with her." He said mockingly as his fingernails stretched out a little bit farther. "She's underage...you know I wonder just what it would be like to do that, thing is I don't rape women under-age. Maybe when she's legal though." He said tauntingly.
(Annd night <333)
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 am

((OOC Hannah, I sent you a pm. XD You can delete this message once you read it.))
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 am

( Night hun XD )

Clint grunted as his body fell back in to the moist grass, great, he planned to where those clothes for the rest of the day. "I never said you were stupid, you implied that one, genius." he smirked, trying to get up and failing epically. "That could have been anyone, but I'm not going to deny it - or admit it." he answered and glared when the man mentioned rape. "Doesn't count, she wasn't victimized." he answered coldly. "Now let me up, you damn sadist!"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 pm

(Chels, I saw it and replied to post <3)
Victor grinned savagely, "No...looks like I hit a sore spot." He said with dark amusement. "Makes me think...is she a screamer...or maybe she's submissive and won't fight much. Guess I'll find out on her birthday huh?" He asked.
(Don't listen to his threats anyway, I can't rp raping one of my charries, kinda weird XD)
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 pm

(lol no worries XD)

Clint felt a surge of anger run through him at that point, and he balled his fist, listening to his words. "Bastard." he spat and punched Victor across the jaw, taking the moment he was stunned to scrabble to his feet. "Don't touch her. Touch her, and I-I'll kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Victor laughed and wiped the blood from his chin with a little smirk, "Ohhh is that so? Guess what....everyone has tried that already." He said with a little smirk. He was deeply enjoying making the man in front of him get angry...and he wondered just how much of a push it would take for him to really try and kill him. "But since I like games...I'll just visit her one day when you're not there, and then I'll make her scream as I rape her." He said lowly.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) Tumblr_mk5t6uA7BT1r3wsyqo1_250

Clint frowned, wondering what Victor's angle was. What sick twisted pleasure he got from this sort of talk. He flexed his hand that had socked Victor, the pain was evident. "I wont let you, so back off!" he snapped, taking out his bow and arrow and glaring at him. Though, he would never actually kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Victor chuckled lowly, "Lets face it Barton, you're not the killing type." He stated as he shook his head in disappointment. "So if I rape her....you won't try and really kill me because that's just not in your nature, sad isn't it?" He asked darkly as he smirked down at him.
(your turn in the fanfic with Loki and Hel <333)
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:30 pm

((*lurks*O.O NOOO! No hurting or threating Hel Dx Twisted Evil psst, i sent you a pm by the way Hannah Very Happy *goes back to lurking*~))
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:31 pm

( lol forgot XD )

Clint growled and shook his head, "And are you really the type to rape someone?" he asked staring him down and fighting his fear, "You're meant to be a hero, even villains don't sink that low. Seems you're too low for even the dogs to bite." he answered with a frown and crouched down, "Oh I can kill you alright. Especially if you hurt her."

Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) Tumblr_mjvxfuvyBj1r9nv3zo5_250
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Victor laughed, "Oh you can try sure and what makes you think I'm not...I raped Wolverine's first wife you know? Little bitch needed to be taught a lesson...besides its fun, you should try it some time." He said with a fierce laugh as he studied him darkly.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Clint narrowed his eyes, "That's sick and I'm not going to lower myself to your level." he answered, putting away the gun before standing erect once more. "And I wouldn't rape anyone, even if you paid me. So why don't you go crawl back to your cave and leave me be?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 pm

He laughed, "Weak...you really are worthless." He scoffed before he turned on him and slashed him brutally across the chest raking his nails in deep, "Not worth my time." He growled under his breath before he started walking off.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) Tumblr_inline_mjprem4sqd1qz4rgp

The anger was welling up inside of Clint like a powerful surge and he didn't have much time to brace himself from the slash across the chest, though he moved enough so no vital arteries or internal organs were attacked. He growled and grabbed an arrow, shooting it and watching it plunge in to Sabre's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:47 pm

He staggered a little bit when the arrow plunged into him but recovered quickly a savage grin broadening across his face as he yanked out the arrow and tossed it to the ground. The wound healing as he did so, "Not bad....my turn." He said and let out a savage yell before getting on his hands and charging him, he tackled him across the legs and sent him to the ground. His nails slicing the back of his legs as he did so, using one hand he raised it directly over his heart, smirking as he stretched the nails out. "Any last words?" He asked dryly.
(can we have Hel come in? <3)
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:13 pm

(Of course)

Clint slammed in to the earth below for the third time he'd been at the university, and twice now by Sabre's doing. He swallowed deeply, trying to regain his line of sight after taking a blow to the head which made his view a little hazy. "Do you actually have the all-clear to kill me?" he asked out of curiosity. "....W-We don't have to be enemies Sabre, let me help you..." The man whispered, reaching his hand up to place it on his forearm weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Sabretooth glared, "I don't have friends." He growled and was about to deliver the killing blow when he was lifted off of Clint and thrown against a wall. "Stay away from him." Hel said as she stepped towards Victor with her eyes a dark red. Victor chuckled as he pushed himself off the ground and approached her, "Now this is who I wanted to see." He drawled as he scanned Hel's body before glancing over at Clint with a smug look in his eyes before looking at her. Hel blinked but she didn't move, "I mean it...stay away from him or you'll start to realize just who you're dealing with." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Clint closed his eyes tightly and tensed his body, waiting for the impact and hoping to the high heavens that he would actually somehow survive the impact. Though it never came and Clint looked up shocked. "HEL?!" He exclaimed, having not expected her to show up. The man quickly scrambled to his feet and beside his girlfriend. "I'd listen to her if I were you Sabre....we don't need to fight...." he said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Sabretooth smirked over at him before rushing Hel and spinning her around before pinning her to the wall with his claws wrapped around her throat, "I wonder...I wonder what would happen if I squeezed hard enough.." He mused as he trailed off and glanced behind him to see Clint's reaction. Hel's eyes darkened, "Like I said." She said and then started to use her powers on him, she started to force the life out of him until he had released her and sank to the ground with a confused look on his face but Hel wasn't done. "Keep bothering others Victor and I promise you....you won't like how it ends." She said before she stopped. 'If I see you do this again...I'll keep draining your life." She warned down to him before stepping over him to join Clint.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Clint's eyes grew wide when he saw Sabre pin Hel up against the wall. "Hel! Sabre, this fight is between you and I!" he snapped, grabbing his bow and arrow quickly. However the crisis was quickly avoided when he watched Hel deal with him and he was awe struck by her power. "Are you alright?" he asked concerned, placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:05 pm

"I'm..I'm fine." She said as she glanced back at Victor but he had disappeared...good, she turned back around to look at Clint and gasped when she saw his injuries, "But you're not." She whispered and healed his injuries before looking up at him and lightly touching his face, "I think he won't be bothering you anymore." She added quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next