Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:53 pm

(he shouldn't blame himself! DX)
Hannah slowly stood up, "Its all right, I'm just glad we managed to find her in time." She said gently before she studied him with concern and then looked away again. She had never been good with heart to hearts, and always seemed to say the wrong thing to people "Should we head back or do you want some time alone?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

He glanced back up at her again, and gave a shake of his head.
He took a few steps towards her, before givign a bow wit his head. "Thanks for your help miss Hannah."
And witht hat, he ran past her and insde the forest.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:40 pm

She watched him leave, she honestly wasn't that surprised that he had taken off like that...in fact she couldn't quite blame him she just hoped he didn't get hurt. She slowly made her way back to the school, looks like she had a lot to think about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2