Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fenrir

Fenrir

Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:22 am

"I guess that's fair, yeah," he nodded in agreement, looking to be in deep thought at first before grinning wickedly at her again. "I go by many names, not even i'm sure what my real name was suppose to be from the start anymore. Most of you call em Fenrir though," he replied slyly, eyeing her closely as he spoke.
He had began circling her again, eyeing ehr as if she was his prey. "So then, tell me something about your home?"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:22 am

Diana arched an eyebrow when he told her his name. Oh, she'd heard about him. The wolf foretold to kill Odin in Ragnarok, the son of Loki and Angerboda. But she didn't say anything, and merely kept what seemed to be a mildly interested expression on her face.
She smiled a bit at his next question, and she folded her arms. "It is located on no map, and is impossible to find without a guide," she said, looking at him out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:09 pm

If anything, this only kept his interesst intact, if not more. "I see," he grinned, and suddenly turned his back on her.
His ahnds were back inside his pockets, and was humming somethign to himself as he turne dhis afce upwards the sky. "Your move miss Wonder~"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Diana looked at Fenrir carefully, wondering what else she should ask . . . there was probably much she could find out about this world once she reached the school . . . but as long as he was offering up information . . .
"In your opinion, who is the biggest threat here?" she asked, turning to him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:25 pm

He turned his head so he look at her over his shoulder, raising an eyebrow mockingly. "Where's the fun in me telling you that?" he smirked, turning fully back around to face her. "Well a deal's a deal..." he smirk grew darker, but instead o moving back to her her, he had started to take slow steps backwards, heading for the balck shadows.
"It all depends on what weakness you have really... on which ones you choose as your enemy, on who you decide to trust~"
His eyes staretd to glow a furious red, never leaving her gaze. "Anyone, is a threat here. Even those who might look like the innocence themselfs.."
He gave out a dry laugh as he dissapeard fully in the shadows, the red glowing eyes beign the only thing that was visible, until he closed them.

(he's still there~ Wink )
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Diana blinked, one thin eyebrow arched throughout his whole monologue, and blinked when he disappeared into the shadows. Well, that wasn't over-dramatic at all.
"It's a good thing I'm used to cryptic messages," Diana said dryly, raising her voice so he could hear it. She'd figured he wouldn't have left that soon . . . .
Diana exhaled in mock exasperation. "If you don't have anymore questions I'm going to go try and find that school now," she called before rising up into the air and starting to slowly fly away.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:06 pm

It was quiet for a few mintues as she started to fly upwards.And then something blurry shot out from the shadows, and tackled ehr back down to the ground.
A giant wolf, at least three times bigger then her, roared in her face,eyes flashing blood red. And the a low grumble wa sheard as it didn't went for a bite or attack, until it started to sound like laughter. "I've always wnated to fly~" he laughed in ehr face before gettign off, rather not wanting a kick frim her seeign as he's still pretty injured in the stomach. "Not often I enjoy taoying with food so much."
Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 Tumblr_lwcoy8IWBf1qcn491o1_500
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Diana narrowed her eyes. Okay, he was done playing now. Good to know. She glanced down at the wound in her stomach, but she knew it would heal soon enough. She slowly stood up and brushed herself off. "Glad to know I could be entertaining," she said a bit dryly before she spun around and kicked him, sending him flying into a tree. She quickly got into a defensive stance, waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:30 pm

He didn't give out a sound of pain or surpsie as she kicked him, and only alughed as he stumbled back up on his paws. "Good goo, very good," he the wolf laughed, but didn't move to attack her back. "Not often i actually feel when i'm attacked by something."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:38 pm

"I'm flattered I can provide some variety," Diana replied, not relaxing or straightening from her stance. Fenrir was unpredictable, and she wasn't about to let her guard down. She mentally cursed herself for not expecting an attack when he had retreated, and made a silent promise that she wouldn't be as careless in the future.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:16 pm

He let out a sounded that sounded very much like chuckle. A mockign one. "And here you clreay already knew about me... strong, but perhaps a little to naive hmm?" he grinned and straightend up, looking to be planning on attacking again, but instead bowed. "I'll be looking forward to our next meeting," he said darkly, before vansing inside the black forest.

(hope i'ts ok i end this here... so amny threads going on x'D loved their combo btw<333 *.*)
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Diana just frowned at him. A little naive? No, but certainly underestimating when it came to his bloodlust. She wouldn't make the same mistake twice. She frowned when he disapeared into the shadows, and looked around to make sure he wasn't going to attack again before flying away above the tree tops and towards the school.

(Totally fine! ^^ And thanks! XD I found it to be fun too!! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)   Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfamiliar Territory (Tag: Fenrir)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2