Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Torunn

Torunn

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:30 pm

"So what? It's just hair," she laughed, nudging him playfully on the side. "Don't act like such a girl~"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Wally pouted. "I'm not being a girl. Is it a crime to want to look good for the ladies?" He wiggled his eyebrow jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 am

She was still msiling, but raised an eyebrow at his words. "Never really understood the point of that," she laughed, giving him a funny look.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:42 am

Wally laughed. "We love with our heart but we lust with our eyes first. You need to catch the attention of a girl visually before you can have a relationship with them." He explained with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:30 am

"....Oh right," she chuckled after a while, still not getting what this had to do with anything. "Well i'm not gonna waste time looking for a partner anyway. Got way more important things thta that to worru about," she grinned a little cocky. "Best to luck to you then. And I'm sure your hair si the last thing a girl would think about anyway," she said with a little after thought before adding noncalantly: "I think your smile does the trick."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Wally grinned and blushed. "That might be true but I don't think it matters if your looking or not. The guys are going to be looking to you whether you look back or not. You are beautiful even if you don't try. Some people, like you and me, we always look good." He joked about himself because he know she was beautiful like that. "Now lets get back to this stink bomb. Now this one's done now we will make the next one together." He handed her the finished stink bomb.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:06 pm

((d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw Wally you so adorable<33))

She blinked, a little taken aback by his sudden and honest compliment. Or was that a compliment? She wasn't really experienced whn it came to flirting or stuff like that. But hey, he was just beign nice, even she appreciated that sometimes.
She rolled ehr eyes and punched him playfully on the arm again. "Keep telling yourself that. I'd rathe rjust punch whoever's wathign em face off, as I'd just think thye're spying or somethign," she laughed, still oblivious to what he truly meant.
She smield excitedly as she turned ehr attention back to the stink bomb, makign a lsit on ehr head on who to use it on first. "Ok, show me then! Come on come on~"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Wally chuckled. She obviously wasn't used to flirting as it is here on earth but she would have to get used to it if she started living here. Guys would be after her all the time, at least until they learned to fear her.

"Ok I'll tell you what to get and show your how much you need and then the next one you will do with me just stopping you from blowing yourself or the room up by accident." Wally then started to instruct her and show her how much of different chemicals were needed.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:41 pm

She watched closely, folloing his instructions and making sure she was doing everything right. "You're good teacher!" she complimated him, never tkaing her eyes of her task at hand. "I alwasy failed in magic, big time! But you actually manage to make this chemstriy stuff make sense even to me!"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Wally grinned. He had always liked telling people about chemistry but most found it boring so he didn't get a chance to show it much.

"Thanks. And Magic and Chemistry have more subtle differences. Chemistry is very logical the way it works, like fighting. You hit a joint and the damage radiates out from there. Magic is only logical to those who are naturals in magic or very abstract thinkers. Chemistry is fact, Magic is more of a what if kind of thing. At least that's how I always understood it." they continued working on the stink bomb.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:03 pm

"...." she gaped him for a quick moment before grinnign widely again. "By Odin, you just made evenmagic make sense!" she said in awe, giving him a look of admiration. "I might even try to score our class for this, jsut to try and impress you," she half joked.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Wally laughed and blushed. "Well no worries. You already impress me. I'll bet when we get to the next part where you do this all yourself you'll be able to do it without any help from me. Honestly I just don't think your were ever given the chance to show how truly smart you are." he said with a grin as they continued.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:15 pm

This time, she actually flet her own cheeks heat up, and was quick to turn her face away before he'd notice. Hopefully... She hans't exactly been consider stupid or dumb, just... reckless to the point she never thinked before acting. Hearign him say that she was smart, did sound good.
"We're more used to show of our brutal strengh where I cmae from," she laughed dryly, half joking. "But, thanks Wally."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Wally grinned. "No prob. In my world brains are great but a lot of people look at the brute strength to the point were it's all they see. They don't notice the training, and thought that goes into the fights before hand it's all about the punches and kicks." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 pm

She snorted. "Thinking is more for battle strategies, and then you're free to use your brute strenngh however you want," she smlied. "Or something... never mind, I wanna throw this new weapon at someone!"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Wally laughed out loud. "The horse before the cart, Torunn. Lets learn how to make these then you can throw them at whoever you want. Oh and one great thing. If your fighting someone with heightened senses like smell, taste and sight, this can really mess them up if you make it potent enough." he explained more.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:52 pm

She thought of the trickster alwasys turnign into animals, and then his freaks of nature sons. She laughed evilly again. Oh sweet, sweet revenge~
"I'll be sure to remember that."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Wally raised an eyebrow as she laughed evilly. It was both terrifying, and hot all at once.

He smirked. "Remind me not to get on your bad side. That laugh is like a meaner version of the Tricksters laugh but not as bad as Jokers so it's good to know your not that crazy." He grinned as they continued working.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:23 pm

"I'm not sure hwo does people are, but by their names to judge I won
t like them," she stated flatly before givign hima hard pat on the back. "Don't worry, you're one of the very few in this place that i'm sure won't ge ton my bad side, so you're safe," she assuerd. "I'm starting to like you too much anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Wally blushed and grinned. "Good to hear. Trickster's not that bad. He's a great guy when he's on his medication but when he's not he turns into a super criminal. Joker on the other hand is a homicidal maniac that likes to kill people and doesn't even bother to train himself. He just does planing and he uses others to fight for him and will attack anyone he wants. So you would probably kind of like Trickster on his meds in small doses and Joker you would have snapped him in half long ago. In our world hero's so restraint trying not to kill the villains no mater how dangerous. You're trained more like a soldier so you would have killed him already and I can't say I would disagree." Wally explained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 pm

She frowned. "Well, both sound like a guy i've been trying to kill for a long time... So i'd better just stay away from Trcikster in case I'd break in half," she siad with a light laugh.
She blinked once at him. "You... wouldn't?" she mubled surprised. Ever sicne she cmae here, she's been told over and over again that her way of thinking and actign was nothgin but wrong. Sure, she could understand they ahd different points of view in differen worlds, but hearign that 24/7 was only making that soudb like an insult to her people.
She smiled softly. "Careful or I might get a crush on you,"she joked.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Wally grinned and blushed. He wouldn't mind that at all. He would love it in fact. She was tough, she didn't mind how he ate, she was pretty, was smart, and she had interest in his chemistry.

"Awww. Torunn you flatter me." He waved his hand jokingly. He then nodded his head. "I wouldn't. I might not want to kill people but the Joker had killed an untold number of people. In my world we can't kill because it will take us down to their level and people like me have to be in control of ourselves. We can't go around killing people that do things we don't like. If we do what is stopping us from killing normal people. Your different because you grew up in a world that has people of equal strength to you. If you were to get out of control the people could defend themselves from you. Even if you are stronger as a group you could be over powered. If Flash or I got out of control there are few people in our world that could stop us even if they could contain us." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Torunn couldn't help but ntice hwo cute Wally looked when he blushed, but quikcly shaked that unfamiliar feeling off. She was creeping herself out these thoguths.
"You're samrt, beign able to understand the different point of views of people," she smiled foundly. She sighedn to ehrslef. "I really dont' understand why the put me in a place like this... Everyone, well most at leats, seems to be either a 'hero' or the 'villian'. I'm not a bad guy, but i'm defentily not of the 'hero' material either. Fanrkly, i couldn't care less if innocnet people die... mayeb just svae them beacuse it's the rigth thing to do but still...." she trailed off, soundign uncertain about herself.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Wally smiled at her kindly. "You don't give yourself enough credit. A hero is just someone that does the right thing when they can. And you're still young, some don't feel that specific call of duty till there older. And even if you never feel that call that's fine lots of people don't have the call to be 'hero's'." Wally explained. "Maybe you're ment to be a warrior for your people and that's great. Every world needs people like that." He told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Her smile grew softer as she litsend to him talking, every passign minute just feeling more accepte for who she really was. And she just met this guy. He father was right after all, give this place a chance and she would make friends.
"We'd sure need more guys like you around," she smiled. "They way you see things in general, opened minded, understaning... something we lack back home, as we only wnat to se things in our old way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next