Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masquerade Library meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Masquerade Library meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Library meeting   Masquerade Library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:29 pm

She smiled sadly at him and was about to say something when she heard the muffled sounds of what was an announcement. She frowned and stood up as some of what the Headmistress was saying filtered into the room, "All teacher's please go to the hanger bay, we have an emergency to deal with." "What's going on?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
The Hood

The Hood

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Library meeting   Masquerade Library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Oliver heard the announcement and stood quickly and silently. "I'll find out." Oliver started walking quickly toward the door. He picked up his bow and quiver as he moved and put the arrows over his shoulder. He then turned suddenly as he lifted up his green hood over his head. "You should stay here." He told her in he dark slightly angry voice that he used when he was working. Though he wasn't trying to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Library meeting   Masquerade Library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:45 pm

"While what? You go and kick bad guy butt? " She demanded as she folded her arms angrily, she hated being treated like a damsel in distress and this was one of those times. Sure she would probably be useless in a fight but at least she could help anyone who got injured should the need arise...which hopefully it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
The Hood

The Hood

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Library meeting   Masquerade Library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Oliver turned abruptly and stared down at her. "You don't know what is happening. And for all we know it's a teachers meeting. You would just get in the way. If you don't want to stay here then go back to the ball room with the other students." He ordered her. (he doesn't know she's a healer. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Library meeting   Masquerade Library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:59 pm

"Well I probably don't but I can heal people...which can be useful if someone's dying." She pointed out stubbornly before she sighed, "But if it'll make you feel better I'll stay here...and wait like a good little girl." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
The Hood

The Hood

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Library meeting   Masquerade Library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:03 am

Oliver gave a silent nod and turned back toward the door. He stopped at the exit. "If someone is badly hurt I'll have them brought here as a triage of sorts." He told her before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Library meeting   Masquerade Library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:10 am

She sighed and watched him leave, "Of course." She muttered under her breath before she sighed and sat down in one of the armchairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Library meeting   Masquerade Library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Library meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2