Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
+27
X-23
Johnny Quick
Fenrir
Spiderman
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Loki
Sigyn
Black Adam
Shadowcat
Black Widow
Wolverine
Batgirl
Jormungand
Kid Flash
Torunn
Celeste
Lupa
Quicksilver
The Scarlet Witch
Hel
Donna Troy
Doctor Stephen Strange
Animus
Lilium
Scorpia
Gemina
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:15 pm

He stayed quiet as the dance ended, but didn't let go of her hand. Again, his face had gone back to a blank mask, as if completley shuttign off his emotions.
He stared deeply into her eyes as she spoke again, he wordlesly lifted her hand towards his lips, and placed a soft kiss on it. "Indeed it was," he spoke in soft voice, showing a small, warm smile only meant for Sigyn.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:24 pm

(MY HEART!!!! <333333 WAAAAAHH TOOO CUUTE *-*)
Sigyn smiled back, it was very rare she ever saw him give her those true smiles so she treasured them. Her heart skipped a few beats when he kissed her hand and she was afraid her face was revealing just how much she had missed him, however she dismissed the fear she was his wife and who better then she to eb here with him now. She used her free hand to raise her mask so she could fully see his eyes, "I missed you." She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:34 pm

(<33333 xD)

He let out a soft chuckle, caressing her hand with his thumb. "Obviously," he grinned at her.
Of course he knew she had, of how much pain he had inflicted on her life ever since that day she ahd stubbonrly sta down by his side. He should've been more forcefull, strogner, selifsh.
But he wasn't. That day eh ahd been unable too,beaucse she ahd given him oen thign eha hd always failed to achive from the rest. Acceptance. And he hand't even needed to ask her for it.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Sigyn smiled at him, knowing that he still cared for her if he hadn't he would have walked away as soon as she had said the words. "Take care of yourself ok?" She asked quietly as she gently squeezed his hand, she knew he could handle a lot but all the same she couldn't help still being worried for his safety.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:59 pm

The smile grew a little, and he slowly let her hand slide out from his hold. "You know me Sigyn," he smirked, showing that michevious glint in his eye whenever he was up to no good. "Trouble always finds me, no matetr what I do. But I'll survie."
And with that said, he stepped into the shadowed corner in the room and vanished.
"No pain no gain right?" his whisperd vocie echoned her in mind.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Shadowcat wrote:
(Fury: *randomly appears* Not jealous are ya Petey?
Thor: Well that was uh unexpected
Sabretooth: Knew he liked the Kit Kat Wink)
Kitty pulled back slowly having a difficult time catching her breath, "Sorry I uh...shouldn't have uh crossed any boundaries like that." She said her face bright red. Heck she wasn't even sure if he wanted this, what if he was only kissing her to make her feel better, the thought was mortifying.
--
Thor's hand touched his cheek where she had kissed him and he gave her an astonished look, "Well I must say that's a first for me." He admitted but with a pleased smile on his face all the same.
(*THROWS FLOWER PETALS LIKE A MANIAC* Ohhh Logan must kiss her again, LET HER KNOW HE WANTS IT!! XDD)

{OOC: SPiderman: Why would I be jealous? I got Supergirl! Cool}

Logan raised and eyebrow. "What boundaries?" He asked, before kissing her again. He had to let her know that he wanted this too.

You'd think she would take the hint when he kissed her back and hinted at her to kiss his lips...

----

Barbara smiled at him. "What? Someone saying you should be yourself?" She asked, giving him a teasing look.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Animus wrote:

Sophie nodded, her face now an open grin. "They're evil little devils like that. Murder you and ruin your childhood at the same time.

Sophie blinked and then gave a smile back, nodding her head. "Nice, bet that'll come in handy when trying to navigate this place," she then shrugged. "And hey, if anyone gets on you for taking them, you can always say it's their own fault for not giving us a map from the get-go,"

Peter shook his head. "We'll never be able to watch Beauty and the Beast the same way again..." He said, with mock sadness.

"Oh, yeah, I bet Fury will be furious, but hey, it's for the sake of his namesake, right?" He asked, smirking.

"I'll probably end up sending copies to everyone at some point." He added, figuring everyone needed a map.

Quote :

Kurt smiled and then nodded his head. "I did . . . . everyvone zhere vas like family to me . . . I miss zhem a lot," he said, his eyes saddening a little.

Kurt nodded. "It just seems like a lot of vork . . ." he shook his head. "Vhy do people even care about hat some actors are doing vith zeir personal lives?"

"Ja, it's going to take some getting used to," he said a bit sheepishly.

Kurt blinked in alarm. "Vou vere struck by lightning?" he asked incredulously.

Anna wanted to give him a hug so badly when he made that look. She didn't want to weird him out though... Gah! So torn... She thought, feeling conflicted at the moment. "I'm sure they miss you too... do you write them?" She asked, knowing what it was like missing family...

She was missing them right now.

She laughed at his comment. "I have nooooo idea. I mean, yeah, I read some of it when I was a kid, but I got sooo bored with it and I realized "Why am I reading this?? This is their personal lives! The media is just rudely trying to destroy these celebrities peace!" and I stopped reading about them." She said, smiling.

"Don't worry about it too much; you'll get it. It always takes time to get used to a new environment." She said, knowing she had to get used to the university now.

Anna blushed a little and laughed sheepishly. "Uh, yeah... about a year ago... Um, that's how I got my power to fly." She said. And shoot lightening when I'm angry... but you don't need to know that... She thought the last bit to herself. She was too afraid of that ability...

She knew she needed to control it, but she was too scared to let it out... in fear of hurting someone.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Sigyn watched him leave and shook her head as he spoke inside her mind, Just try not to get hurt she sent back to him, she hated seeing him in pain and the years spent with him being imprisoned had been some of the most difficult for her to bear. Deciding to leave now that she had seen Loki she left the ballroom and made her way towards the library.
--
(Fury: Good, cause that would be weird)
Kitty smiled as he leaned forward and kissed her this time, she slid her hands back up to wrap around his neck and kissed him back eagerly. She couldn't stop the little moan that escaped her lips as she pressed herself against him, she felt so relieved that he hadn't pushed her away or anything.
--
Thor shook his head, "No being kissed on the cheek by a beautiful woman." He stated, most of the time women were either slapping him or yelling at him. Most of the times they weren't undeserved either...not that he would admit it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:42 pm

{OOC: *ignoring Fury now* Whoa! A moan? We're getting excited XD lmao}

Logan pulled back for a moment to kiss her on the forehead. He glanced over to the balcony doors, feeling they needed more privacy.

"Come on..." He said, nodding his head towards the doors. He lead her out there and shut the doors behind them, before putting his arms back around her waist.

"That's better..." He muttered, before kissing her again.

---

Barbara smiled. "I've done it three times already. I'm surprised you're still standing then." She said, making a joke.

Crap, what if he doesn't get it?? The thought crossed her mind, making her wish she could take it back now.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:01 pm

(*cough* not my fault she's getting all excited Razz XDD)
Kitty was silently relieved when he led them out of the ballroom and out onto the balcony, as soon as their lips reunited she clung to him and kissed him back as she pressed her body up against his.
--
Thor didn't quite catch the joke and blinked at her for a moment before smiling, "I guess I missed them." He said eventually.
(lame post I know XDD)
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Logan's hand cupped her neck as they kissed once more.

---

Barbara was mentally hitting herself for the joke. "Yeah... I'll explain human jokes to you another time..." She said, smiling a little.

"Um, so..." She said, trying to think of something to talk about. "What's it like on Asgard?" She asked, curious about his home world.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Kitty smiled into the kiss and had slid one hand down to rest on the small of his back before her cell phone rang loudly, reluctantly pulling away Kitty withdrew her cell phone all the while muttering curse words under her breath. She sighed and pressed accept when she saw it was Nick Fury calling her, "Nick, I know you would only call in case of an emergency what's up?" She asked. Nick Fury didn't waste any time, "Listen I need you and all of the staff to come down to headquarters, there's been an attack and we need all of the teachers here for this." He said. Kitty's eyebrows went up, "An attack? What happened?" She asked as she looked up at Logan with concern in her eyes. "I'll tell you more about it when you get here but get every teacher here, that's an order." He snapped before he hung up the phone. Kitty stared down at the phone for a few seconds before she looked up at Logan, "We have to leave, get all the teachers together we're getting on the Blackbird and going to S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters, we'll tell the students that something's come up and they can stay in the ballroom at least until curfew.' She said, after all they had planned the ball for weeks in advance and she thought it would be cruel of them to shut the whole thing down.
--
Thor chuckled before he looked across the students, "Well its beautiful...much different then here on Earth, sometimes my people forget how different Earth is from Asgard and how in some ways its more advanced." He said.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Logan cursed when Kitty's cellphone rang. He raised an eyebrow as she spoke to Fury on the phone. He nodded his head. "We need to put someone in charge though..." He said, knowing they needed to put someone in charge before they left.

{OOC: Peter: OH! ME! PICK ME! Me: XDD}

----

Barbara smiled. "I'd like to see it someday." She said, fantasizing about it a little.

"Really? How so?" She asked, when he mentioned that Earth was more advanced in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Shadowcat nodded, "Maybe one of the teacher assistants? What about Sigyn? I think she'd do fine." She said after a moment of thought as she looked up at Logan for his approval on her decision.
--
"Well all the technology you have on this planet...its different then what we Asgardians have, what you call Science is something we like to call Magic." He said and looked down, "I wish I had an example to how you what I mean exactly." He added under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:09 pm

{OOC: Peter: Hey, that's not me *pouts* Me: *pats him on the back* There, there...}

Logan thought about Kitty's choice, remembering who Sigyn was. "Yeah... I think she could work..." He said, agreeing with her choice.

---

Barbara smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it, maybe you can show me one day." She suggested, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Kitty nodded, "Good then lets go." She said and before she headed for the doors she stopped and lightly kissed him on the lips once more, "We...are going to talk about this later right?" She asked quietly referring to their kisses, she wasn't quite sure what they would be called now though. Turning she left and headed for the stage that had been set up in the center of the ballroom, "All teacher's please go to the hanger bay, we have an emergency to deal with. Is Lady Sigyn here?" She asked.
--
Thor was about to respond when Shadowcat started talking into the mic, his eyes narrowed at her words and even more so when he heard Sigyn's name being called. He hadn't even known she was there....he glanced over at Barbara and sighed, "Looks like duty calls." He said with regret heavy in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Logan gave her a nod, showing that they would talk about it later. He followed her onto the stage and stood up there with her.

---

Barbara looked towards the headmasters and sighed. "Well, I guess it was a good idea to where my outfit tonight..." She said, before giving Thor's hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Sigyn entered the ballroom and watched as she saw some of the teachers leave before she approached the stage, "Yes?" She asked once she reached Shadowcat and Wolverine up on stage.
--
Kitty smiled at her, "Sigyn, I know you just got here but would you be so kind as to stay here and watch the students while we go see what happened?" She asked quietly.
--
Thor nodded, "Agreed." He said and offered his arm for her, "So shall we go see this Blackbird?" He asked, if it were in the hanger he supposed it was a ship but then again why had they named it such a silly name?
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Barbara nodded. "Let's." She said, following the crowd of teachers. She knew the students must be wondering what was going on.

"I hope nothing happens while we're away..." She muttered, used to things happening when they were called to a different location.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Sigyn nodded, "Yes of course, I would be happy too." She said gently as she smiled at the two teachers.
--
Kitty relaxed when she heard that, "Thank you." She said hastily before turning back to the mic, "All right students, the ball will continue until curfew and Sigyn will be in charge while we're gone. I hope everyone has had a fun time so far and we'll see you all in your classes starting tommorow." She added before she got down off the stage.
--
Thor nodded his eyes flicking back towards the stage, "Sigyn is strong, I'm sure she can protect the students, should something come up." He said quietly. He wondered where Loki was and frowned as his eyes moved through the crowd looking for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Celeste wrote:

Peter shook his head. "We'll never be able to watch Beauty and the Beast the same way again..." He said, with mock sadness.

"Oh, yeah, I bet Fury will be furious, but hey, it's for the sake of his namesake, right?" He asked, smirking.

"I'll probably end up sending copies to everyone at some point." He added, figuring everyone needed a map.

Sophie nodded. "You're right, the emotional trauma and the whole being-dead part will totally ruin being able to watch it again," she said, sighing over-dramatically.

Quote :

Anna wanted to give him a hug so badly when he made that look. She didn't want to weird him out though... Gah! So torn... She thought, feeling conflicted at the moment. "I'm sure they miss you too... do you write them?" She asked, knowing what it was like missing family...

She was missing them right now.

She laughed at his comment. "I have nooooo idea. I mean, yeah, I read some of it when I was a kid, but I got sooo bored with it and I realized "Why am I reading this?? This is their personal lives! The media is just rudely trying to destroy these celebrities peace!" and I stopped reading about them." She said, smiling.

"Don't worry about it too much; you'll get it. It always takes time to get used to a new environment." She said, knowing she had to get used to the university now.

Anna blushed a little and laughed sheepishly. "Uh, yeah... about a year ago... Um, that's how I got my power to fly." She said. And shoot lightening when I'm angry... but you don't need to know that... She thought the last bit to herself. She was too afraid of that ability...

She knew she needed to control it, but she was too scared to let it out... in fear of hurting someone.

Kurt looked down and shook his head. "Nein . . . I don't zink zhey'd vant to hear from me," he said, knowing that Margali had probably turned them all against him by now.

Kurt then nodded. "I'm sure I'll like it here a lot vonce I get used to it!" he said optimistically.

Kurt's eyes widened even more. "Vou can fly? Zhat's incredible!" he said, his face breaking out into a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Barbara shook her head. "I'm sure she can, but I still don't like it..." She said, looking around. As they slipped through the doorway, she manged to slip a micro camera on the wall next to the door.

That way I can keep an eye on things... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:05 pm

(so can we say the teachers are all gone now? XDD *really wants the fun to start XDD*)
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Animus wrote:

Sophie nodded. "You're right, the emotional trauma and the whole being-dead part will totally ruin being able to watch it again," she said, sighing over-dramatically.

Peter laughed, until he heard Kitty on the microphone. "Huh... Wonder what's going on..." He said, looking over at the teachers leaving suspiciously.

Quote :

Kurt looked down and shook his head. "Nein . . . I don't zink zhey'd vant to hear from me," he said, knowing that Margali had probably turned them all against him by now.

Kurt then nodded. "I'm sure I'll like it here a lot vonce I get used to it!" he said optimistically.

Kurt's eyes widened even more. "Vou can fly? Zhat's incredible!" he said, his face breaking out into a wide smile.

Anna frowned a little at his statement. She wanted to ask him why he thought that, but knew it wasn't her place to ask. "I'm someone would like to hear from you..." She said, softly.

She smiled at his optimism. "I'm sure you will, besides, making friends helps a lot too; I mean, it's already working for me." She said, feeling she had already made a new friend in him.

Anna blushed. "Yeah, well, I'm not the best at it... Still learning how to look graceful. But, it is a lot of fun. What about you? If you don't mind my asking?" She asked, hoping he didn't mind sharing what his abilities were.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Torunn wrote :

Quote :
Torunn didn't doubt any of Wally's words, she didn't even feel the need to try and prove him wrong that brute strenght was more of use, like she ususally would. "I'd love to see you up agaisnt some giants," she laughed. "I'd bet you outsmarts them, or more like, out-talk them to death," she giggled.

Wally grinned. "That would be interesting." He laughed. "I can just imagine telling the giants bad jokes till they beg me to stop." He grinned excitedly.

------------------

Doctor Strange wrote :

Quote :
Strange smiled at her. "Great work! Sometime this week we should meet to see if you need any clarification on any other skills," he said, though he honestly doubted it. Wanda had already shown herself to be a very capable magician, and Strange was glad to have her as his co-teacher.

Wanda smiled. "Sounds like a plan to me. I'm excited to begin teaching." She told him grinning.

----------------

Donna wrote :

Quote :
Donna frowned slightly. "Do women here rely on men that much?" she asked. Diana had said that many women here had drastically different views of men than the Amazons . . . but still, relying on them to feel confident . . . that was something else. She then blinked at Pietro and took some punch, giving him a small grin - the first one she'd worn since arriving here. "Please, I'm an Amazon, I can out-drink anyone," she said before taking a swig of the punch.

Pietro shrugged. "Unfortunately most woman feel like they aren't desirable if they don't come to a party like this without a guy. It's sad but that's the way our world works. In our world woman seem to think that being desirable is most important. Personally I prefer woman that have a bit more spin to them. Like you." He indicated her with a nod of his head as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next